Fellow Attendees

PrehistoricCat

We've thanked the staff and crew, and the cast etc for a great weekend...

But I would also like to thank everyone who attended too. What a friendly bunch, it really made my weekend that extra bit special. With only one exception, everyone chatted like we'd known each other for years and people were helpful everywhere.

• Like 2

Totally agree, Prehistoric Cat. This was my first Convention and I felt slightly nervous, being on my own. Immediately I felt comfortable and was made very welcome. Everybody was so friendly, chatty and helpful. The crew were fantastic too. I'd go again in a heartbeat. Was pleased with my Gold package too. Came away with some wonderful memories and now that I've recovered from a non stop 3 days, I can finally enjoy reliving it all through my photos and autographs.

Agree - having been going to SM/ME cons & events for several years, I usually tend to run into lots of familiar faces among the attendees, but this time I knew only one other attendee beforehand! Not that it mattered but because I met lots of lovely friendly people in the same boat and chatted to them instead (along with lots of equally lovely friendly crew members). Most pleasant!

Seemed a really good crowd at the weekend, spoke to a lot more people than I usually do, not that I'm a miserable sod normally or anything!

Yes you are

There's an East wind coming for you

With your stinky farts I can believe it

• Like 1