Louise Brealey

GoldenGreen

I'd not met her before but have to say one of the nicest guests I have ever met, was very friendly, was making a real effort to chat to everyone at her auto signings and really made you feel welcome. She was also very entertaining in the Group Talk on the Saturday, she has a real energy and warmth about her.

• Like 2

She's a complete doll. Genuinely interested in everyone, funny, intelligent and intuitive. The sort of girl you'd want as your best mate. She was so generous, she deserves some sort of reward. She was really distraught when people were upset they weren't getting to the front of her autograph queue,

Yea I agree managed to have a nice chat with her about the shows she would be in at some point and finding out that she knew some people who where also Autistic like me also got a hug from her after she had signed

The photo queue I was in was funny too as she ended up doing the crews job of organizing the line and positioning people before she did photoshoots and we managed to get a nice hug during the shoot which was nice, really glad I met her

Agreed, everyone was very lovely but Louise and Andrew really stood out. I gave several of the cast/crew a gift and Louise was asking me about it and gave me a hug. She is a fantastic person who I would be more than happy to meet again.

She was incredibly adorable and determined to give the attendees a great experience. By the time I got to see her she was in a fair bit of discomfort from back pain from standing up and hugging everyone in the auto queue, so requested that a chair be brought in front of her desk so she could sign and then hug people without getting up. I really hope she isn't in too much pain today, bless her. She was so funny in the Saturday group talk as well. Definitely my favourite guest to meet.

Agreed Louise was adorable made a real effort to spend time with her fans even though she had back ache by the end of the day, and although I was far to shy so say much more than hello and by this point we were being rushed though as the queue was extensive, she asked me for a hug. Such a sweet lady. I'd love to meet her again.

• Like 1