Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

I've got gold and I'm just going to make do with the pre signed auto from Mark. Struggling to juggle everything as it is, so not gonna pay more and also use up more valuable time just to get a 2nd in person one.

I've got gold and I'm just going to make do with the pre signed auto from Mark. Struggling to juggle everything as it is, so not gonna pay more and also use up more valuable time just to get a 2nd in person one.

I think you have the right plan! Getting them all in person will be a challenge.

Hello all - very excited for Saturday :dance: and just signed up, so apologies if this is bad form.

I bought 2 Benedict photo-shoots (Batch 2) before they released the Benedict on the 221b set photo-shoots which I bought as well.

I don't want to be greedy so happy to part with the shoots I bought first for face value. Does anyone know if anyone would be interested?

So having had some time to look over the revised schedule, it seems that it has really helped make things possible for Platinum Group A. As such, thank you Showmasters!

As we are getting closer to the convention, if there are any more changes to the convention schedule would it be possible to get a "Revised at such-and-such date/time" note added to the top of the schedule pages? That way we could just look at the last time it was updated, rather than keep having to study it to see if we can see any changes.

• Like 3

Have gone through the revised schedule seems to have made things better for Group A but not so great for Group B which is the group I am in.

Going to have to miss a lot of talks on the Sunday I think to try and fit in as many photos and autos as possible.

Have been to loads of conventions but this one is definitely going to be the hardest to get everything you have paid for which is a shame.

Still I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

As long as I get Andrew Scott's auto, photo with him and get to hear both of his talks then I will be happy :)

Auto's should be fine, if you've got 15 mins here and there just try and get one guest and before you know it you'll be through them. It does help a bit that Ben and Mark are scheduled but means you will have to go for Marks then or you won't get it.

I'll try to do that, but I'm afraid there will be some delays or changes during the event, so it will be totally improvised.

jhw, I look at the name of the image, if it has changed, I'll know it is an updated version. It can be tricky but it is the only way as we don't have announcement about the updates.

• Like 1

Thank you SM, this has the weekend MUCH easier for those of us in Group A!

Can I just ask, when will the production crew (moffat, vertue, etc) be signing for us Platinum members? Am I right in thinking they'll sign all weekend but priority is for Platinum and VIP?

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero
  • Like 1

Can I just ask, when will the production crew (moffat, vertue, etc) be signing for us Platinum members? Am I right in thinking they'll sign all weekend but priority is for Platinum and VIP?

Another additional question to that is what will they sign, will there be 10x8s available for the production crew ?

• Showmasters Admin

Another additional question to that is what will they sign, will there be 10x8s available for the production crew ?

You'll get priority entry.

There will be 8x10 of Steven and Sue to buy.

• Like 2

Aw, that's adorable.

I'm not too concerned if we have to have our Benedict photos in the afternoon, the session is on til 4pm, Andrew's talk finishes at 2.45 so we can go to the talk and then to Benedict's photo.

That's what I'm going to do.

I decided that for the "1 episode" guests, I would concentrate on getting their autographs instead of the photo shoots (I suspect my pre-assigned autographs will be theirs :whistling: ), so it would leave me more time to go to enough talks to see most of the guests on stage.

Between photo and autograph opportunities, I should get to meet all the guests at some point during the weekend.

Have gone through the revised schedule seems to have made things better for Group A but not so great for Group B which is the group I am in.

Going to have to miss a lot of talks on the Sunday I think to try and fit in as many photos and autos as possible.

Have been to loads of conventions but this one is definitely going to be the hardest to get everything you have paid for which is a shame.

As long as I get Andrew Scott's auto, photo with him and get to hear both of his talks then I will be happy :)

I agree with you, it's a very tough Sunday morning for us B's. Except for me I really want to see at least one of Rupert's talks in full and the only way I'll get to do that is to get Ben's auto at 9.30 and then Mark's on the Saturday ideally before the start of Ben's talk. This will free my afternoon up on the Sunday to do two or three of my morning shoots in the 2nd sessions instead of the first as if I still need Mark's auto then I'll not have much time to do them as I'll be losing my priority queuing.

Saying all that, whatever happens I'm going to have an amazing time. :D

Edited by evilfairie

Okay, it's Monday night and I just received the last update via email.

Still no sign of the VIP schedule though, and I officially start to freak out. runaway.gif

I know there could be still changes in last minute, but I would really like to have at least an idea when the exclusives will take place, so I can make my plans too. Not feeling "V.I." at the moment.

Anything new?

Would I be able to get Sue to sign the 8x10 to buy and Moffat to sign my own 8x10?

Would I be able to get Sue to sign the 8x10 to buy and Moffat to sign my own 8x10?

As far as we are avarw other than only 1 auto only there are no restrictions on what they will sign so if you want to bring your own you can.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88196&hl=tootall&page=2

Post 28 on page 2

Too Tall

Too Tall

• photo-thumb-2016.jpg?_r=1337072294
  • Showmasters Admin
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 13,624 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:32 PM

Platinum is A and B (150 in each)

Gold is C and D (300 in each)

Silver is E, F, G, H (125 is each).

But don't worry, if it looks like it's getting silly we'll just called Gold © 1 to 100, and so on.

We've both grouped and numbered the tickets, we intend to call by group but if we need a smaller granulation we have the numbers too.

Also we have lots of crew for queues so it'll all work out fine.