Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

I hope you enjoy the football QS don't dare come back till its over you deserve a rest after all you do to help us.

You asked ealier if there were other photo ops where one group is called twice. Yes there is Louise Brealey has Session 1 as A&C and session 2 as C & Batchs 1-3. Also Lars Mikklsen has the same thing I know louises slot time may change but if could go to either session well that would reduce my worry by 99.9%.

Edited by ascendant.angel

11129831_1058899217471886_12895433158749

do11159982_1058899264138548_83661521866640

I made these for those of you who are in GOLD GROUP D. It may make things a little bit simpler. Download and add anything else you may have bought if you need to. Sorry about the bad paint job by the way ;)

• Like 4

Wow, I've been at work all day and getting home to read all this....so shocking how inconsiderate and rude people can be to someone who is only trying to help. The fact that they ring you at home is beyond my comprehension. That halo of yours must be working overtime QS. I hope you enjoyed what was left of your footy game.

I don't think Sherlock Holmes himself could work out a schedule for Sherlocked :blink: Im not going to this event but I would be so angry and upset to even consider having to miss out on things Id paid for and miss half a talk just to get somewhere else because the times clash. Id be constantly worried about getting places and wouldn't be able to enjoy it. I hope you guys do manage to do everything you want at this event though despite all the clashes (which should never have happened)

• Like 1

QS goes above and beyond the call of duty - and now I discover she's a volunteer! First class customer service in my opinion and a credit to SM!

Shocked to read some of the comments on here, disconnect the phone QS and enjoy what's left of the weekend!

• Like 1

QS, I am sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. Knowing you're spending your time for all neurotics (incl. me :smile: ) going slightly mad re. schedule. It's impolite and lack of respect calling you on your private cellphone.

*snip* I realize I can repeat that until I am blue in the face and it's useless. But seriously, there's way too much worrying here.

And ummm.... *singing* I'm blue Da ba dee da ba di :dance: Apologizes, just kiddin'

Hi :-) So I'm coming in Saturday from Germany for this event. My flight lands at 7.30 in the morning and the return flight is at 7.15 in the evening on the same day. But my batch 1 photoshoot with Louise Brealy starts only at 4.30... Is it possible to take an earlier photoshoot with her? However if I took the one at 12.15 it would be at the same time as my photoshoot with Mark Gatiss... How can I deal with this? Thanks for your Kind help! :-)

Hi :-) So I'm coming in Saturday from Germany for this event. My flight lands at 7.30 in the morning and the return flight is at 7.15 in the evening on the same day. But my batch 1 photoshoot with Louise Brealy starts only at 4.30... Is it possible to take an earlier photoshoot with her? However if I took the one at 12.15 it would be at the same time as my photoshoot with Mark Gatiss... How can I deal with this? Thanks for your Kind help! :-)

I think a mod needs to confirm this but I believe you will need to talk to a member of the crew when you are there. Photo shoots are very quick once you are in the queue so fingers crossed you will be able to get it sorted.

There is not much time for Lunch between talks and that's asuming you don't try and get photo's or signatures in between. If any of you were thinking of starting a diet this would be the perfect time. :D

I've worked out my schedule 'B' and I have 30 mins on Saturday to grab a sarnie and a good hour on Sunday to hopefully get a better lunch. :) I think I've got stuff sussed now, I may miss some of 3 talks Sunday morning (including most of the Ladies of Sherlocked talk) to fit in my photoshoots but I'd rather do them in my allocated time slot than have to queue up for ages later in the afternoon and miss out on seeing other things/ fitting in my auto's. It is what it is and I'm gonna have a blast regardless. :)

The worst clahes as far as I can see for group C are the Benentict talk and to a smaller Andrew scott's talks. Just the two I want to see most of all, but tha's sod's law isn't it :D I may have to take my chances on a latter session for some photo's but it will be worth it get to see all of Ben's talk I think. Like you said Evil it's sure to be a blast regardless.

Edited by ascendant.angel

The schedules are terrible and they don't need to be. I took a stab at redoing them myself and I managed to reduce most of the "clashes." They are not perfect, but certainly much more fair than what we have now. They need to fix this now. We've all paid WAY too much money to have to choose between things we were promised in our packages. Period. For starters, I took out anything that conflicts with Benedict's talk, as there is only the one...tumblr_nn1c10gRVb1rbt0npo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn1c10gRVb1rbt0npo2_540.jpg

I agree with Ruray and others - we paid £300 for this (or more; I'm in gold, group C, but obviously platinum and VIP paid even more)... for that amount of money we should NOT have to choose between our one chance for a photo with lead star Mark Gatiss and our one chance to hear lead star Benedict Cumberbatch speak!! These things should never have been scheduled at the same time.

The advice on the official website is to "ask the people running the photo shoot if they can get us through quickly" so we can make it to the other conflicting thing - but let's be serious here: EVERY SINGLE PERSON scheduled for Mark Gatiss's Saturday photo shoot is going to want to be fast-tracked so they can make it to Benedict's talk. That is NOT going to be possible, no matter how fast the photo people work.

The other advice they give on the website is that you don't have to show up right when your scheduled photo shoot is supposed to start...or you are even allowed to go to a later session than the one you're supposed to be in. BUT Mark Gatiss only has one photoshoot scheduled for Saturday, period...so does that mean we can go to one of his photo shoots on Sunday instead? And again, how the eff is that going to work when there are probably going to be HUNDREDS of people doing this, due to their poor scheduling - will we truly all get in on Sunday, on top of the people who are actually scheduled for those Sunday photo shoots? I have my doubts...

The one thing I'm sure of is that for £300 I should NOT have to choose between a photo with Mark OR the talk by Ben. That is not acceptable, and I expect the organizers to fix this for us somehow. And don't tell us it's not possible - all you'd have to do, for example, is just adopt Ruray's schedule above!

• Like 1

The other advice they give on the website is that you don't have to show up right when your scheduled photo shoot is supposed to start...or you are even allowed to go to a later session than the one you're supposed to be in. BUT Mark Gatiss only has one photoshoot scheduled for Saturday, period...so does that mean we can go to one of his photo shoots on Sunday instead? And again, how the eff is that going to work when there are probably going to be HUNDREDS of people doing this, due to their poor scheduling - will we truly all get in on Sunday, on top of the people who are actually scheduled for those Sunday photo shoots? I have my doubts...

FYI Aerinah, in case you are thinking of going to Mark's sunday shoot as an anlternative option, ithe Mods have said that this is not allowed. You have to go to your shoots on your scheduled days. Personally even with the clashes it causes I wouldn't try and go to Mark's Sunday one as you will be turned away and I wouldn't risk not getting it at all.

The mods are aware of our concerns and 1) I'm sure it's been passed on and 2) they have said it should be possible to get everyone through the shoot before Ben's talk.

I too am also worried and have the same opinion as you but I'm trying to positive about it as I really don't want to spend the whole week stressed about it. I'm just hoping it will all be fine.

I already stated my concerns and I completely agree with Aerinah.

Having 2 leads guests almost same time is quite a mess. Additionally I don't see why it is not possible to amend this.

edit: May I add, that not the complete schedule has to be changed.... Just add a late Mark Gatiss photo shoot for those clashing MG photo and BC talk at the end of the SAT - problem would be solved.

Edited by Pia
  • Like 1