Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL J. FOX

Okay guys... so this is how it will work:

The autographs are being called by ticket number as I suspected. It'll mean the batch 1 will be Fri and Sat, with batch 2 being Sat and Sun. If someone can only be there one day, we'll look at getting them through.

For photo shoots, it'll be batch 1 on Saturday and batch 2 on Sunday. Again if someone can only make one day, we'll look at moving them.

Hope that answers the concerns.

Does this refer to diamond passes or regular phoot shoots batches?

I plan on getting as many BTTF autographs as possible. I have a diamond pass with MJF and will be bringing my original mint condition BTTF movie poster from 1985. However, I keep hearing things that are deterring me from getting the original poster signed. I don't plan on getting a personalisation on it. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

I plan on getting as many BTTF autographs as possible. I have a diamond pass with MJF and will be bringing my original mint condition BTTF movie poster from 1985. However, I keep hearing things that are deterring me from getting the original poster signed. I don't plan on getting a personalisation on it. What do you guys think?

I'm planning the same thing with my Original 1985 Advance BTTF Poster, and have heard that it'll most likely reduce the value, certainly if it's personalised (which I don't plan on doing either)... But tbh, I'm doing it for me and am never going to sell it, so I'm still going to get it signed and display it with pride in my cinema room!! :-D

I like getting posters signed and then framed. If I had a mint one from 1985 I wouldn't hesitate! In terms of personalisation do we know if MJF is even personalising?

I'm struggling to find something I want to sign other than a reproduced BTTF poster. Not ideal but the originals are very expensive. What is everyone getting Michael to sign?

I want to upgrade my photo with mjf to a diamond pass.. How can I do this?

Just send an email to the store with your details and request an upgrade.

I. Done this with My Christopher Lloyd diamond pass as its in my partners name but I never get an answer, do they have a phone number?

• Moderators

I want to upgrade my photo with mjf to a diamond pass.. How can I do this?

Just send an email to the store with your details and request an upgrade.

I. Done this with My Christopher Lloyd diamond pass as its in my partners name but I never get an answer, do they have a phone number?

Email will be your best bet, I'm told there is a huge back log at the minute. If you give them a ring i would anticipate you may be asked to send them an email regardless, I don't have the number handy at the mo but think it's on the main site.

I'm planning the same thing with my Original 1985 Advance BTTF Poster, and have heard that it'll most likely reduce the value, certainly if it's personalised (which I don't plan on doing either)... But tbh, I'm doing it for me and am never going to sell it, so I'm still going to get it signed and display it with pride in my cinema room!! :-D

I'm glad it's not just me then who's getting an original signed haha but I understand yours and JayBenoit's point. I want to do it for me and display in my future cinema room :-) yet to be built haha

I'm also thinking of getting my original Alien poster signed by Sigourney Weaver but that's worth almost double the BTTF original so I'm really having second thoughts on that one.

I'm from Belgium and just found out about this even. I'm a huge BTTF fan and own a DeLorean.

I would like to buy a ticket for a picture with Micahel J Fox in a DeLorean.

Unfortunately it's already sold out.

Is there a way to still buy a ticket or is somebody not able to attend and is willing to sell his ticket???

Thanks

I'm from Belgium and just found out about this even. I'm a huge BTTF fan and own a DeLorean.

Is there a way to still buy a ticket or is somebody not able to attend and is willing to sell his ticket???

Thanks

I'm afraid no. As explained in the first post once tickets are gone that's it. Tickets already bought can not be sold on or transferred, sorry.

Thanks

You're only hope to meet Michael now is the Diamond Pass but it's expensive (£445)