warning everyone Very BIG guest announcement on Thursday the 16th

Like everyone else if it was at all possible a ball park figure(e.g- £200 to £300) of the price of this diamond pass would be very helpful for figuring out finances but thats up powers in charge.
from a personnel note in the last month I've done lots of overtime at work and now have some spare cash to buy a GOLD PASS before they sell out as there seems to be no low ticket warning system.

now I'm waiting to see who gets announced and how much just in case i might need that money as well for this diamond pass and hoping Gold passes don't sell out in the meantime(squeaky bum time).
makes me nervous not spending cash before some else spends it for me -lol

• Like 1

Ok.. Checking my Camel Computer of A List Stars (Tap Tap tap....)

Computer says.....

David Duchovny

Wow... Has SM finally Bagged him?

The Truth is out there....... :clap:

I would totally love David and i will find the money for it if i have to. Id say he has never done a signing or anything before!

I wonder if it won't be Steven Seagal? He did a few meet&greets in relation to his gigs and a famous star restaurant's opening in Germany but as far as i know never did an event the kind of LFCC

It would also fit the "it's not who you think it will be" description ;)

Edited by God L'Eponge

Rough price range would be nice to know. Ive even started cycling to work so i can save the money that i would have paid in car parking for this announcement. MJF or Liam Neeson would be amazing but im not holding out much hope. Just hoping the site doesnt crash when the announcement is made!

• Like 1

The price will probably be £500+ or more, that's my guess.

Wasn't Mike Tyson like £150 or something when he came? I reckon this guest will be way more by the sounds of it, then you have to times that amount by at least 3 to cover what's included in the diamond pass - autograph, photoshoot, talks & any extras like you get with the others etc. then add on whatever profit SM would like to make.

But of course this is all speculation, I could be completely wrong.

• Like 1

I would imagine one good reason for not listing a price in advance is to avoid getting responses like:

If its £XXX it can't be Y, cos he / she isnt worth that

Particularly if Y happens to be correct, then reads the posts and decides actually they'd rather not come at all, thanks.

Also, I am somewhat amused by people stating they can't afford to pay significant sums (e.g. £300) at no notice because they need a week to get that kind of money together or transferred from their other accounts. (First World Problems) (Just a personal observation)

• Like 1

Well some people can't get that amount of money until they are paid at the end of the month. People don't have big amounts of money put aside unless it's for something else like a holiday. Unless they work full time and live with there parents and don't pay bills. Easy life if that's the case lol.

• Like 6

If you have your own item you want signed or a multi signed item then this could be your one and only chances to ever get it signed live :smile:

This one guest will make LFCC in July in one go :clap::clap:

Well I hope when you advertise them in the magazines etc, you make very clear that latecomers will have ZERO chance of meeting, probably even seeing the headline guest. Otherwise they might feel misled.

Will the Diamonds be limited to a single autograph, or have the option to buy limited extras?

• Like 1

I would imagine one good reason for not listing a price in advance is to avoid getting responses like:

If its £XXX it can't be Y, cos he / she isnt worth that

Particularly if Y happens to be correct, then reads the posts and decides actually they'd rather not come at all, thanks.

Also, I am somewhat amused by people stating they can't afford to pay significant sums (e.g. £300) at no notice because they need a week to get that kind of money together or transferred from their other accounts. (First World Problems) (Just a personal observation)

maybe it cue some people into exactly rolling in it so new to find out how much it is to save up for it
  • Like 1

My only other guess at this point would be J J Abrams.

Massive year for Star Wars, a huge name and obviously massive for Star Wars, Star Trek and LOST fans.

JJ is scheduled for an event in the states next week. So sadly he won't fut this criteria :(

He isn't a signing guest though.

Sounds like it could be someone not adverse to private signings, or good with fan mail - only chance to get signed live (in front of you).

If you have your own item you want signed or a multi signed item then this could be your one and only chances to ever get it signed live :smile:

Actually, I have a suggestion to make. If it is someone who does private signings in another country, would you consider holding a private signing whilst they are over here? There are certain people I'd love an autograph from but don't need to meet. Would I go diamond? Maybe, depends on the price. It would be an expensive indulgence. But I'd feel bad depriving someone else desperate to meet said guest, I'd be getting a photo I wouldn't normally get, when you'd have people begging for the chance.