e-Ticketing FAQ

Too Tall

Just to clarify, I bought some tickets for myself and one for a mate in one order meaning his ticket also says it was ordered by me. Is there anything I need to do to make sure he has no problem using it. Like do we need to talk to staff or something? It's a photoshoot ticket for a guest I'm not getting for myself so I'm not guaranteed to be with him when he goes to his shoot.

Just to clarify, I bought some tickets for myself and one for a mate in one order meaning his ticket also says it was ordered by me. Is there anything I need to do to make sure he has no problem using it. Like do we need to talk to staff or something? It's a photoshoot ticket for a guest I'm not getting for myself so I'm not guaranteed to be with him when he goes to his shoot.

Really, this has been clarified for what feels like the millionth time already. Why is everyone still not believing us? :lol:

You will be fine. There is nothing you have to do in addition.

Really, this has been clarified for what feels like the millionth time already. Why is everyone still not believing us? :lol:

My friend bought me tickets and didn't pay the validation fee. Can I sell them on eBay for 3 times the amount they paid for it? ;):P:whistling:

Edited by Wrong Name

My friend bought me tickets and didn't pay the validation fee. Can I sell them on eBay for 3 times the amount they paid for it? ;):P:whistling:

Well you can try... but doesn't offer Paypal this 180 day money back guarantee nowadays? If you try that I'd run really fast. :P

• Like 1

It wasn't anything about not believing, it was more just making sure I didn't need to do anything ;)

Yes. London is the last show with mixed tickets.

Great. I was a little worried as I bought my weekend tickets and a photo op before the switch over.

So was I because I bought some of my tickets before the switchover as I have mixed tickets. Some old store, some Eventbrite. Phew.

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators

How long you'll be waiting outside is a question requiring a crystal ball... we try to get everyone in as quickly as possible when the doors open but we literally can't know what time people will show up and therefore how many will be in front of you.

And yes, we have scanning devices that will scan all of the etickets (whether the tickets themselves are on paper, or on a phone or tablet)

I think I recall people saying last year at LFCC that the queue was processed quite quickly but don't forget that there will probably be hundreds of people in the queue so 'quick' is relative.

I can only base this on my experience at the winter and summer LFCC but if you arrive at 8.30 you will unfortunately be nearer the back of the queue than at the front. That doesn't mean you won't be able to met Jessica, just that you may have a wait. As soon as you get in find where she will be signing to get your VQ ticket and keep checking back until your number batch is up.

Edited by Raylenth

• DavidB unpinned this topic