huuuuuggggeeee problem.

Namine

Okay, so here goes nothing, I emailed Massive Events about 1am this morning and queried about the identification as my mom told me that our passports are about 2 months out of date and we haven't had the cash or time to get them renewed (I believe for a one day upgrade it's £200+ for two passports and we really cannot afford that).

so my question is, would we be able to use the passports as ID even though they are two months out of date? Cos if not, my mom will be bringing her drivers licence with her as she is my carer (I don't drive, so I don't have a licence) and will be bringing my disability blue card (the disabled blue badge) as backup.

I'm kinda hoping these options will be fine, otherwise I'm gonna be angry that I paid £93 for the ticket plus £119 on top for hotel when I can't really get into the convention itself.

Namine, you might want to check which address you're using because my emails are up to date and I didn't see any from you or any about this topic.

We don't really mind if your ID has expired. We just want to see something with a name and a photo on it, your passports will be fine :)