horror fiends!

Freddy/Robert lol Jason/Ken and then Neve, Monica Keena, Kelly Jo Minter, Jennifer Rubin, Robert Rusler, William Forsythe so yeah im going all out on horror its the reason i go to these events and hopefully some day ill get to meet the king and ofcourse that is Bruce Campbell lol my first event was last july when i seen sir george a romero was coming to london and checked it up and i didn't even know we got cons as big as showmasters so it was all new to me and ofcourse i booked my ticket and flight and hotel just to meet mr romero lol

Ohhh a horror guest I would love to see (but probably never will as he doesn't seem to be that popular) is Brian Van Holt, who played Bo/Vincent Sinclair in the 2005 remake of House of Wax. I get that the movie was a disappointment of sorts to some but personally I loved it and found that Vincent (aptly named after Vincent Price of course) was one of the scariest and most memorable horror characters I've ever seen. That said, no one ever seems to mention him when the subject of horror movies arises. It's all Freddy, Jason, Jigsaw, etc but never Vincent.

Shoutout to Vincent Sinclair!

Cire_Maison4.jpg

We really are being spoilt this year !

I've got a Diamond pass for Robert Englund, still puts a massive smile on my face thinking about the photoshoot, can't wait for that ! This is going to be my main focus on the Sunday so I can really take it all in, with the talk with the two Roberts as well. Would be good as mentioned above to also have Robert Kurtzman sign as well.

I've also booked photoshoots with Neve Campbell (Scream), Jodi Lynn O'Keefe (Halloween H20), Monica Keena (Freddy Vs Jason).

I'm sure I will book more as well, still on the fence on the Ken Kirzinger in costume shot.

Loads of guests I would love to see, but particularly with this being a special one with the Robert Englund Diamond pass and quite a few Nightmare on Elm Street Guests, Wes Craven would be right up there for me to meet.

If I start a list after that, you'll probably still be scrolling down for the next 30 minutes !

Many of the guests that have been mentioned in the thread before have attended before, so always a good sign they may return, for example Shawnee Smith and Tony Todd.

I'm really just hoping for more Nightmare on Elm Street guests. Obviously there's going to be a lot of people travelling to this for the horror guests, so if more are announced they're bound to be popular! Thats my thinking anyway. It's a good opportunity for showmasters to bring in lots of money.

Now where's Mark Patton, Kim Myers and Amanda Wyss? :whistling:

I would love to meet Tony Todd!

Also directors Adam green/joe lynch who are both promoting films this summer ;)

And not forgetting horror tv casts from Hannibal/Bates Motel.

There's also tv series of Evil Dead coming out this year starring Bruce Campbell

It would also be cool to have someone from the Halloween franchise to complete the set.

Edited by benweblight
  • Like 2

Can't argue against anyone who's been announced, it's going to be a great event. Would love a couple of Eurpoean horror guests though, Asia & Dario Agento, Ruggero Deodato, Lamberto Bava, Pete Walker, Norman J Warren etc, though I appreciate these don't have the mass appeal of the Hollywood crowd.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So what are you guys getting signed any cool ideas im going to get my dream warriors freddy glove signed by robert, and for the rest of noes guests i would love to get like a nightmare on elm street poster that stands for all the films so then it would be alot easier to add signatures from everybody who was in involved with the franchise, instead of getting separate miniposters signed but cant seem to find a real good noes franchise poster.

I would love Ruggero Dedodato to come over too.

I think it will be hard to get a poster for all the franchises. I'm not really a big poster person. I know what's became popular among some of the other horror fans in other countries is to get mini posters signed which I think are 20x16 inches. I wouldn't mind something like that and I usually just get 8x10s but I'm not keen on lots of separate ones. It would have been nice to have a really high quality poster for all the films with a collage or something but have it on really thick card stock so that you could just fit it into a frame and it's sturdy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to start getting all the actors who has played jason voorhees autographs on a jason mask but trying to decide

On what mask to get, loving the neca masks but the 2 im deciding between are part 3 because it was the first mask and thought it be cool since richard brooker has past (sucks) r.i.p, it would be a tribute to him, or the vintage video game mask they have recently relased that is really badass.

It's got to be Neve Campbell for me! Just struggling at the moment to find any decent photos of her from Scream to take with me. I hope Showmasters have got a decent selection to pick from.

Other horror guests I would love to see are Brad Dourif, Tobin Bell, Rose McGowan and Jennifer Love Hewitt. Just to name a few!

I agree with getting the Saw cast especially Costas.

I like a bit of old school, the italian horrors and zombies etc.

The likes of Ian McCulloch, Al Cliver, Auretta Gay, Catriona McColl, Giovanni Lombardo Radice, Bobby Rhodes, Geretta Geretta would be most welome.

Also the entire cast of Dawn and Day of the Dead (1978 and 1985 ) John Amplas is STILL waiting for a call!

And the cast of Return of the Living Dead.

Any cast from the Friday the 13th films.

I could go on and on but i'd be wasting my time as i don't think SM would cater for us Horror fans to that extent. :jason: