Latest Guest Announcement - Neve Campbell

Guys... Come on. No need to let your frustation out on a specific guest. Not everyone will like every guest but it's not nice to say that she's nothing special or that you expected a bigger name and you won't waste your money on this guest. To quote Thumper "If you haven't anything nice to say, say nothing at all" ;)

There are still some to many guests to be announced and there def will be the one or another for you.

• Like 8

LOL, if we hear any more "you don't do horror/Where are the horror" comments for this year's line-up, we will scream (pun intended LOL)

Great for the fans!

Nice to know that we are being listened to though!

I promise that there'll be no complaints from me!

• Showmasters Admin

come on guys lets keep it fun on here the real world is tuff enough , we are all fans of show and films and we all can like what we like etc so lets all be cool , lfcc is way off we have some amazing guests we are talking to for this year show and i know you will all be happy come july and some will be saying stop with the good guests i am running out of money :-) like what happens every year :-)

so enjoy the run up to our flagship event , like every year for the past 4 years we will not let you down :dance:

more to come soon

jason :WAVE:

• Like 7

• Showmasters Admin

a heads up everyone some times we get accused of heavy modding on here but if we leave posts that are a little heated they do seem to escalate , so whats to do ? leave it and it keeps fuelling things or just hid the posts and let everyone more on ? , this thread is realy for the Nave announcement and not anything else not even this :-) i just felt it should be pointed out some times we Mod for the grater good and nothing more , now lets all move on and just enjoy the hobby as thats one thing we all love and should agree on :-)

thanks for listing jason

• Like 2