Movie posters

007 spells Bond

Thought it was best to leave them as they are isn't it? Don't roll them up keep them flat and certainly never get them signed. I saw a genuine nightmare on elm st w

quad signed by Robert englund and it was worth LESS after it was signed. Crazy world we live in i guess.

Thought it was best to leave them as they are isn't it? Don't roll them up keep them flat and certainly never get them signed. I saw a genuine nightmare on elm st w

quad signed by Robert englund and it was worth LESS after it was signed. Crazy world we live in i guess.

The Nightmare poster being worth less post signature from Robert really depends on who is the person potentially buying it or putting a value on it. Some people will see an original unsigned poster as worth more than if it was an original signed poster because it is untouched so to speak. BUT if you speak to someone else they may see the leading man's signature on an original poster as going up in value to a particualr part of the market - the fans.

• 1 month later...

Anybody make their own posters up ?

I just strated a couple (not movies but I'll get round to a few).

I do like the original posters and have a few kicking around somewhere but also like creating my own and personalising them.

These two are A2 and will hopefully look good printed, framed and hanging on the wall.

got-1a.jpg

dexter-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...