new activities for cosplay fans in 2015 :-)

• Showmasters Admin

we are looking to relaunch how our cosplay activities in 2015 and take this suspect of the show to the next level.

We have plans for our regernal Film and Comic Con winners to have there trip paid fore and free passes to a final cosplay competition to be held at London Film and Conic Con in July.

There will also be a lot more stage activates you can all get involved with even if you are new to the scene or a experienced cosplayer :-)

lots more on all that we have planed soon but we just wanted to say we value the amazing people that take the time to make some of the amazing costumes that we see at the shows up and down the UK and we want to get you all more involved in the shows in 2015.

Jason

• Like 1

I'm not good enough for cosplaying yet so I think I'm going in my normal clothes this year :

I've thought the same, but I've cosplayed for the past three years believe it or not - Ayacon 2013, WLFCC 2013, NFCC 2014, LFCC 2014 and I plan on cosplaying at both Mighty Morphin' Power Convention and LFCC 2015!

• 3 weeks later...

I whole heartedly put my hopes into there being some form of Rap-Off between various cosplayers haha. Nothing quite like seeing ridiculous combinations! That's definitely something I'd help with if it became a reality haha.