Hollywood Autographs for Trusted Autograph Sales

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Buy someone that special Autograph for Christmas using a Trusted Autograph Seller. We recommend buying from Hollywood Autographs The UK's Premier In-Person autograph retail website. Powered by Celebrity Ink Autographs, the UK's Finest Source For Authentic Autographs.

Get 10% off by using the code: xmas10

Valid until 31st Dec on both sites. No minimum spend. Use as many times as they like.

Need to enter the Coupon Code before checking out.

hollywood_banner.jpg

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Yes they are 100% the real deal , The guy that gos out and get this stuff in person on the street is a funny guy, he has gone up to meet Arnold Schwarzenegger so many times now Arnold knows him by name :-) and thats really true :-)

I have bought things i need myself from him for the last 5 years, when i have guests coming to my events and the A list guest that is unlikely to get to attend a show is on a print i can add the cast that we can get to the image, i have built up some amazing multi signed prints for my own collection that way.

So yes they are recommended and they have some very rare and cool autographs.

Jason

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Because the Office posted this and the Office decides if there are any exceptions to the rules? ;)

In all seriousness though: Show Sponsors and other Partners are indeed an exception to the rule. If the post is coming from the Office then the dealer they mention falls in this category.