Latest Guest Announcement - EMILY KINNEY

There's still 5 months guys!

*has childish hissy fit*

NO! I WANT MORE TWD GUESTS NOW!!!!! *Stamps feet*

You can only have more TWD guests if you finish all your vegetables!! And don't think you can hide the sprouts under the mash like last time...

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

please can we have more surely Jason himself is thinking TDW is lacking in the guests department I mean I am really looking forward to meeting Emily but she needs company with her who that might be I don't mind because I want to meet any one from this show

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jason when are we going to get the amazing news that you have managed to get more TWD guests for us, would love to meet -

Andrew Lincoln

Norman Reedus

Alanna Masterson

Christian Serratos

Josh McDermitt

Melissa McBride

Lauren Cohan

Steven Yeun

Scratch that can you just get the whole cast

I second that. I've had brilliant encounters with Norman Reedus and Christian Serratos. Would really love to see Michael Cudlitz and Danai Gurira

I noticed yesterday that her batch 1 photo shoot tickets for Friday were sold. Will there be a second batch

I will check when the office is back next week. At the moment everyone is in Cardiff. If there will be another batch will probably depend on how many tickets were sold in the old store, and I don't have those numbers.

I know it's still a few months away but I am already so excited to meet Emily Kinney. Keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't cancel but it's hard not to get excited

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea if there is going to be a batch 2 of the photoshoots released for the Saturday with Emily?

I've already booked my ticket for the Saturday but considering buying it for the Friday too if there won't be another batch...

Just getting concerned as other guest's second batch have been released on the Saturday now :crying:

Any idea if there is going to be a batch 2 of the photoshoots released for the Saturday with Emily?

I've already booked my ticket for the Saturday but considering buying it for the Friday too if there won't be another batch...

Just getting concerned as other guest's second batch have been released on the Saturday now :crying:

I have requested a list of what shoots are sold out. As soon as I have it it will be posted.

so glad i got my shoot ticket with her early...

surely with Emily being so popular hopefully we will see some more cast members Chad Coleman hint hint

popular guest is popular!!!!!

same here I got mine a few days after Emily was announced she is going to one busy women cant wait to meet her :dance:

Edited by Starbug

I ended up just booking the day off of work on the Friday and getting a ticket for then too. Didn't want to miss out on the Friday batch 2 in case there are no more released for the Saturday. Only issue is I am now going alone on the Friday! But still, going 2 days means I can meet more people :thumbup:

I think what they should do is take a picture of Emily next to a cardboard cut out and then take all of your photos and super impose your face onto the cardboard cutout and make it look like you are standing next to her lol. Saves a lot of time.