An amazing opportunity for 2015s LFCC going live today at 7pm tonight

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone

ok we are very exciting and we want to share something with you all :dance:

We have managed to organise something very very special indeed and something that will not be happinging anywhere else in europe and has only ever happened once before in the world :o

All i can say is this, if you are into this guest then you are going to so love this and you are going to have an amazing chance to take part in something which will more than likely be the only chance you will ever have to be apart of this , a real moment in time.

What it is will go live today at 7pm tonight , and tickets will go on sale at the same time.

We want to offer opportunities that fans rarely get the chance to buy or take part in and this is one of these so pop in tomorrow at 7pm :clap:

London Film and Comic Con is going to be even more amazing that ever before and this is just the start of some of the things we have planed for you in 2015

See you tomorrow

jason

• Like 3

My friend had a photo shoot with Robert Englund in full Freddy Krueger costume. That was a 1st time event. Maybe this is the 2nd time

Could be a possibility. Robert Englund was just announced for the Sheffield con, so perhaps talks were made for him to also come back to London (with make-up artist Robert Kurtzman) in Freddy make-up.

That would be amazing, but I'm thinking it's more likely Michael J Fox (possibly with Christopher Lloyd too) in a special Delorean photoshoot for the BTTF 30th anniversary. Has that happened once before?

• Like 1

This makes me very sad as it's the worse time of year for the accouncement.

No one will have the money to buy the tickets makes it worse if it's a diamond guest as your looking at hunderds of pounds.

I'm a massive star wars fan as well so I'm hoping it not one of the big guys that will be accounced now.

Most people have spent money on buying christmas presants or just about to. Being before christmas as well means people have yet to recieve christmas money to spend on stuff.

I'm still excited to hear but doubt I'll be able to buy tickets unless it's £30 or under.

I'm not gonna guess about this, as I have absolutely no idea what it will be, ... And we don't have to wait that long to actually know what it is.... My kind of announcement , I'll be in front of my computer tonight hoping this is something that I'll be interested in. .... Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh can't wait very excited about this, will this guest be the first diamond one.... .... ....

It will either be

Michael J Fox or

Jamie Lee Curtis

As far as i know they have only done one signing event id be surprised if it was someome else

Grrrrreat Scott MJ Fox would be heavy!!!! If this becomes a reality I might just have a heart attack

• Like 1