How were the wrestlers?

LSM

To put it plainly: not busy.

I walked past a couple of times, and at one point, Bagwell, 2 Cool, Rikishi, Benjamin and Del Rio all had no one at their tables waiting. They were talking to each other as it was so quiet, which is a shame.

I don't know if they were going for a shoot or just a break, but they all got up and went somewhere shortly after.

I had a photo with Rikishi and went to the talk.

The thing is about wrestlers i've met in the past, they will be more than happy to entertain, and doing signings etc is a walk in the park compared to the day job. When they are happy, they are great entertainers. Shelton Benjamin was so funny at the talk and Scotty 2 Hotty seemed so humble which was great.

Alberto Del Rio seemed a bit smug and it was a shame he didn't participate in the panel, but the rest of them were great! I'd love to see more at future cons :)

• Moderators

Have to say Del Rio was far nicer than I was expecting. You hear some horror stories but he was extremely friendly, enthusiastic about his WWE career and his future, and I came away very happy with that meet.

Have to say Del Rio was far nicer than I was expecting. You hear some horror stories but he was extremely friendly.

I have to agree with this. Del Rio was a bit quiet but very pleasant. He also took the trouble to translate for me a couple of Spanish autographs/dedications that I had received in a Lucha book that I had with me. I was also very supra and pleased that he was allowing posed photos at the table as I thought out of all the wrestlers he'd have a "no posed photos" sign up.

I can't fault the wrestlers at all. Shelton was nice if quiet and Scotty was very nice talking about the UK tour he'd recently been on.

Rikishi spent ages chatting to me and a friend about his #iamwrestling project he's involved and Brian Christopher reminisced about his UK show in 2002.

Buff Bagwell as others said was a pure joy to talk to and he was so fan friendly. I saw Buff later that day for the RPW wrestling show and he was just the same as we chatted some more.

I've really been enjoying the wrestling guests of late and pleased that they're becoming a regular feature on the shows. Hopefully they'll be opportunities to reach out to the bigger names in the industry and have them attend as I think they'll go down a storm!

Have to say Del Rio was far nicer than I was expecting. You hear some horror stories but he was extremely friendly.

I have to agree with this. Del Rio was a bit quiet but very pleasant. He also took the trouble to translate for me a couple of Spanish autographs/dedications that I had received in a Lucha book that I had with me. I was also very supra and pleased that he was allowing posed photos at the table as I thought out of all the wrestlers he'd have a "no posed photos" sign up.

I can't fault the wrestlers at all. Shelton was nice if quiet and Scotty was very nice talking about the UK tour he'd recently been on.

Rikishi spent ages chatting to me and a friend about his #iamwrestling project he's involved and Brian Christopher reminisced about his UK show in 2002.

Buff Bagwell as others said was a pure joy to talk to and he was so fan friendly. I saw Buff later that day for the RPW wrestling show and he was just the same as we chatted some more.

I've really been enjoying the wrestling guests of late and pleased that they're becoming a regular feature on the shows. Hopefully they'll be opportunities to reach out to the bigger names in the industry and have them attend as I think they'll go down a storm!

I'd give a limb for Stone Cold Steve Austin in July....

I have a question, did anyone go up to any of the wrestlers and get a photo with them at their table without getting an autograph? I was kinda regretting not going up to their tables, but not being interested in wrestling these days, I would've felt bad asking for a photo with some of my old heroes and not paying for anything.

I had a photo with Rikishi and went to the talk.

The thing is about wrestlers i've met in the past, they will be more than happy to entertain, and doing signings etc is a walk in the park compared to the day job. When they are happy, they are great entertainers. Shelton Benjamin was so funny at the talk and Scotty 2 Hotty seemed so humble which was great.

Alberto Del Rio seemed a bit smug and it was a shame he didn't participate in the panel, but the rest of them were great! I'd love to see more at future cons :)

Im not a Wrestling fan but noticed that with Del Rio too. Even on the pics.. he didn't makes notice of anyone. Not really. The others have been more fun. Just the one guy Brian Christopher was awsome. He talked to any fans/cosplayer.. run around, took pics.