I'm looking forward to meeting that unexpected star

Milo was an Awesome guest, really fab with his fans. I had a great day sat with him :)

Although I enjoy meeting all the guests, there are some moments that stick in my mind more than others with some guests.

Edited by nosybird

Never met Milo, but TJ Thyne would have given him a run for his money. The guy was amazing with everyone, brought gifts for fans getting autos and just came across as being genuinely chuffed to have been invited. I hope I get to meet him again at another con

• Like 3

Never met Milo, but TJ Thyne would have given him a run for his money. The guy was amazing with everyone, brought gifts for fans getting autos and just came across as being genuinely chuffed to have been invited. I hope I get to meet him again at another con

I totally agree. Met both of them and Tj just wins. He was so nice and genuine (not that Milo wasn't, just TJ was more. )

Take care,

Matty-lad

Edited by Matty-lad
  • Like 1

for it was 4 cast members from TWD they where all brilliant Jane McNiell and Lawrence Gilliard Jr where both very chatty and where very friendly Vincent Ward and Jose Pablo Cantillo where also brilliant and then close behind them it was Paul and Jason they where simply amazing to meet

• Like 2

Ian Lavender for me was the stand out suprise - I figured at his age (alright 68 isn't old....) he might be a little bit more reserverd. He was a legend, had the photoshoot in stitches and made everyone at ease - Had a ball and good chat at the signing table too. Such a sharp wit and one liners were great.

To be honest I didn't have a bad experience once, Katie Sackoff and Michael Trucco were great, really genuinely fun to be around. Colin Baker and Billy Boyd were a hoot and Miltos was all energy, just oozed charisma. Had a blast.

• Like 2

Andy Beckwith. I caught him when he was quiet to sign my GoT poster, and he was an absolute legend to talk to. Im usually a bit uneasy talking to guests and it doesn't really go beyond the standard small talk, but I found myself getting into a full conversation with him.

At one point, which was probabaly the highlight of my day, was his phone went off during our meeting (his wife) and when he answered he said to her "sorry love I can't really speak right now, I'm talking to Tom." :thumbup:

He also asked if I wanted a photo at his desk, which I was more than happy to have done!

An absolute pleasure.

• Like 1

Agree with Goonie_Marky, Ariana Richards was my unexpected star of the show (although Dave Prowse came a close second being the perfect gentleman). Before the show, I was undecided about whether or not to see Ariana, but when I saw her sitting there waiting I thought 'why not'. She turned out to be a really lovely lady who seemed genuinely pleased to meet me. She told me she has been concentrating on her art work and, having looked at her web site, I've now discovered just how amazing an artist she is.

• Like 1

I'll pick two or were absolutely top notch, neither who I had met before, John Levene and Liz White, both were very chatty, happy to pose for photos at the desk and share stories of their work. Couldn't ask for more really.

Edited by GoldenGreen

I cant pick a favourite they where all fantastic to meet but if I did have to pick one it would be either Chris Barrie John Levene or Michael Koske like I said they where all brilliant the event itself was a nice and relaxing day

Edited by Starbug

All my guests were perfectly pleasant and I can't pick a single star, but the following get a special mention: Owen Teale was really chatty (I'm terrible at making conversation most of the time so it was great he was doing all the work!); Michael Trucco was fun (especially with some ribbing going on with Katee next to him); I'm also very glad I came in on Sunday for Jerome Flynn as, not only was he worth meeting but I got to have a brief word with the adorable Miltos Yerolemou, who came across as just as delighted to be here as he did in Cardiff! Great weekend.

• Like 1

All the guests I met were great. In terms of 'unexpected star' of the weekend, that would have to be MC Gainey. He was so nice. I was chatting with him for longer than I'd planned and he gave me a free autograph, which was a completely unexpected treat. A really lovely guy. I was very pleased I'd met him.

• Like 1