Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Formwandler34

Destination Star Trek 4 in 2015-16

18 posts in this topic

First of all, i think DST ist the best Convention Worlwide.

Me and my Girlfriend was on the DST Germany, awesome.

We had plans to go to London, but Flight and Hotel costs more than the the Convention.

I heard some people who said, oh high Prizes, a lot of extra Costs.

Thats right, but realy okay, i mean where in Europe u can see so many Stars on one Convention?

So me and my Gf hope the next DST is in Germany again-Franfurt or another City here.

Since DST London and now are 2 years, hope there are not 2 years before u come back to Germany.

Maybe u do a Convention somewere else, i hope there is no break in 2015.

We will be there.

So i am hoping for good news very soon, keep going ur good work.

3 people like this

Obviously, as I'm in England, I'm voting for London DST4! :-)

Actually, let me be really lazy and let's have it up in Brum NEC! :-P

1 person likes this

I think the Excel in London is perfect. Fantastic venue and the Fox-Excel outside is stumbling distance.

Yeah, I was being silly, really. The Fox had a far better vibe than the aircraft-hangerness of 2012. Though the parties in that enormous space were a little surreal.

I think the Excel in London is perfect. Fantastic venue and the Fox-Excel outside is stumbling distance.

Yeah, I was being silly, really. The Fox had a far better vibe than the aircraft-hangerness of 2012. Though the parties in that enormous space were a little surreal.

Although there's nothing wrong with the NEC.

I don't mind if DST4 is somewhere other than London but I do hope that DST5 is in London as I would then be able to go. And I really want to go to that one. It would be in 2016, the 50th anniversary of Trek. The biggie. And yes, the ExCel is the perfect venue - enough space, good hotels and plenty of places to eat.

I don't mind if DST4 is somewhere other than London but I do hope that DST5 is in London as I would then be able to go. And I really want to go to that one. It would be in 2016, the 50th anniversary of Trek. The biggie. And yes, the ExCel is the perfect venue - enough space, good hotels and plenty of places to eat.

And the Abrams' ST3 will be out that year too! :clap::clap::clap:

I would love to go to a DST4 next year, if not in London it would be great in Germany ;-)

It's too long to wait till 2016! I guess as well that the 50th anniversary event will be the one in London then.

I went to Distination 1 and 2 but couldn't make it to Destination 3. If Destination 4 returns to London again, I'll definately go. The London cons has the advantage that it is in English, so it is more firendly for us international visitors.

1 person likes this

Hopefully it will run to the same format for 2016 as with 2014

DSTL4 Germany around Feb and DSTL5 London in Oct, but if decided only having one 'supercon' for the 50th hopefully it will be in London

Here's hoping for as many cast members from as many series and the films as they can get

LLAP

Hopefully it will run to the same format for 2016 as with 2014

DSTL4 Germany around Feb and DSTL5 London in Oct, but if decided only having one 'supercon' for the 50th hopefully it will be in London

Here's hoping for as many cast members from as many series and the films as they can get

LLAP

2 Cons (in Germany and London) would be great but if they decide to do one mother of all Star Trek cons in London, I'll be satisfied. They just need to announce it early enough so we can plan and save money.

I wouldn't mind it being in London, but still, London three out of four times? It should be called London Star Trek then, not Destination Star Trek.

We're keeping it secret until the 100th person asked. ;)

No seriously, if there is any news I am sure there will be an announcement. Probably similar to the style it was done for Sherlocked.

Yes, I understand that, but some of us have to plan our holidays well in advance because of our work. I, for instance, would need definitive date of next DST by mid/late march.

I totally understand. But until everything is finalized a date won't be announced.

I don't know how regular you check the other sections, but date changes always cause a lot of trouble. It wouldn't help you either if they now say it's first weekend of November because they already agreed on something with the venue and then the venue has to cancel and the date is moved to last week of August, right?