Guest Suggestions

• Moderators

I would love to meet some of the Veep cast if possible.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus - Selina Meyer

Anna Chlumsky - Amy

Matt Walsh - Mike

Tony Hale - Gary

SM haven't announced a film/TV guest for almost a full month now.... hoping for some big names soon :D

I know what you mean I am waiting patiently for new guests to announced it feels like ages since the guest announcement

I know there is still plenty of time before the show but I'm really keen for some new announcements as well!!

• Like 1

Any chance of bringing some more Torchwood guests?

Would love to meet Naoko Mori and Burn Gorman! It'd be great to meet John Barrowman, Eve Myles and Kai Owen again too!

And still hoping for some Lost guests (Michelle Rodriguez or Maggie Grace PLEASE) and some Agents of SHIELD guests (Clark Gregg, Ming Na Wen, Kyle MacLachlan).

• Like 5

• Moderators

Would love to meet Naoko Mori and Burn Gorman! It'd be great to meet John Barrowman, Eve Myles and Kai Owen again too!

And still hoping for some Lost guests (Michelle Rodriguez or Maggie Grace PLEASE) and some Agents of SHIELD guests (Clark Gregg, Ming Na Wen, Kyle MacLachlan).

A million percent agree with this desperate for some TORCHWOOD and LOST cast!!

• Like 2

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)
Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day, First Daughter & Killer Women)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day, First Daughter & Killer Women)Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

Kirsten Bell is my dream guest. However, she told me on Twitter that whilst she's love to meet us UK fans, it's unlikely any time soon as she doesn't like being away from her kids who are only babies (I got to speak to her during a q&a panel in the U.S. though, so I'm lucky there).

Who knows though, perhaps SM could fly the kids and her actor husband Dax Shepard over too! ;)

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero

I would love Naoko Mori, John Barrowman and Tom Price from Torchwood to attend.

I'd also love some Lost guests (Emilie De Ravin, Dominic Monaghan, Elizabeth Mitchell, Evangeline Lilly etc)

I'd also like Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Elizabeth Henstridge etc from Agents of SHIELD. (Also Anthony Mackie, Hayley Atwell and Sebastian Stan)

• Like 2

Vanessa Anne Hudgens (Sucker Punch)

Jamie Bell ( Billy Elliot)

Andy Serkis (Lord of the rings)

Liam Aiken (Lemony Snicket)

Doug Jones (Hell Boy)

Linda Blair ( The Exorcist)

Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones)

Jack Gleeson (Game of Thrones)

Mitchell Musso (Monster House)

Nancy Cartwright (The Simpsons)

Freddie Highmore (Bates Motel)