Ever photographed a Cosplayer just 'cos you fancied them?

And the award for creepiest thread goes too.....

This one was pretty creepy as well, from before the con...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85159&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Ok,I get it,I've caused offence. My humour'squite dry and possibly came across as misplaced here.I'll come off the forum, I'm embaressed and sorry.

And the award for creepiest thread goes too.....

This one was pretty creepy as well, from before the con...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85159&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Ok,I get it,I've caused offence. My humour'squite dry and possibly came across as misplaced here.I'll come off the forum, I'm embaressed and sorry.

Hey don't worry about it dude. Cosplay is fun but it's getting more and more a bit like Geek don't read, mods please delete these days. I'm surprised some of the girls don't get arrested for indecent exposure on the way home.

• Like 4

To be honest with you, I've been a HUGE fan of #Catwoman for a long time now in fact really since 1992 and I started doing cons in 2010 when I met my first Catwoman cosplayer as it were and I know it sounds silly to some but it was a big thing for me.

I'm a massive Catwoman fan in fact she dominates my comic collection plus it was a great privilege for me to put Catwoman in front of Stan Lee to sign.

As to the original question? I kindly ask for a photo with a cosplayer as I always find it interesting which version/Actress they choose to portray. For me its all about the high level of expertise/skill/dedication they put into their costumes that always fascinates me hence why I ask,

For me I ask for photos based on quality, and cut of the clothing (I'm a sewer who drapes own patterns as a hobby so I can appreciate good workmanship). I'm also a bit of a fashion history nerd…so anything historically correct is something I'm interested in. And sometimes its because is a cosplay I'd like to try and make…so its research. Its interesting to see all the interpretations. Or just basically they have a cosplay that matches my own in theme.

To be honest with you, I've been a HUGE fan of #Catwoman for a long time now in fact really since 1992 and I started doing cons in 2010 when I met my first Catwoman cosplayer as it were and I know it sounds silly to some but it was a big thing for me.

I'm a massive Catwoman fan in fact she dominates my comic collection plus it was a great privilege for me to put Catwoman in front of Stan Lee to sign.

As to the original question? I kindly ask for a photo with a cosplayer as I always find it interesting which version/Actress they choose to portray. For me its all about the high level of expertise/skill/dedication they put into their costumes that always fascinates me hence why I ask,

Whoa, hang on, you put Catwoman in front of Stan Lee to sign? Did he?

• Like 1

I caught someone snapping a pic of me and I wasn't even cosplaying! lol No idea what that was all about but er... enjoy!

- G

Ha, this happened to me whilst I was queuing at the George Romero photoshoot on Saturday - or so I think it was me they were snapping a pic at.

I don't cosplay at all, but I did get a few people wanting a pic with me, at the Cardiff Comic Con last year, because they said I look a bit like Eric from True Blood. :lol:

• Like 1

I did indeed. Was part of "Just Imagine Stan Lee's" And yes he did sign, in fact it was with Catwoman as opposed to Amazing Spiderman 700 that got the interaction and a few words from the great man himself.

• Like 1

I did indeed. Was part of "Just Imagine Stan Lee's" And yes he did sign, in fact it was with Catwoman as opposed to Amazing Spiderman 700 that got the interaction and a few words from the great man himself.

..and that's why you're the king! Good work Sir!

• Like 1

..and that's why you're the king! Good work Sir!

*Bows Majestically*

Why, thank you :) I actually didn't expect it, mind you I'm rather glad he signed Spiderman with the red sharpie I bought from home- he didn't have any red pens at his desk (or at least he didn't when I saw him) so yep. I'm happy I now have a pen that Stan Lee has used :)

• Like 2