What would you like to see?

I know this probably won't happen because he is going to DST a couple of weeks before but Karl Urban would make my day : )

He was at LFCC2012, one of the things he did was a really cool panel to big up Dredd, along with writer, director and a producer if I remember it right.

I'd really like to see more like this at future cons. Felt special. We got a sneak peek at a film clip too!

• Like 1

Halloween (1978) reunion please? We couldn't have it this July but how about next =P!

I'm sure lots of the cast would come over, and you'd make every horror fans weekend I think.

Convince Jamie Lee Curtis to come see us and well...you can have my flat (I believe I already offered you my money for Costas Mandylor.)

• Like 1

I'd love to meet more of the X-Men cast, especially with X-Men: Apocalypse coming up! Tyler Mane was brilliant and my favourite meet of LFCC 2014. Only just started going to shows as of Newcastle in March but definitely hooked. :smile:

• Like 1

so... if SM can do Stan Lee

do you think they can bring over the awesomest of awesome...BETTY WHITE!!!!!!

we'd love to be at a q&a with her... she's so on point and totally hilarious! (she'd possibly force us to empty our bank accounts and make the trip)

• Like 2

Dates and venue would be nice :whistling:

I'd be quite happy with the same venue, so long as they open up both halls this time!

Dates would be nice... wanna get my holiday requests in ASAP :)

I think there is a delay because people have been saying that they are pulling down EC :( I guess we have to wait until SM find a new venue.

we think, with over 200 replies, SM has a couple of suggestions lined up already - can't wait to find out more about dates/venues/guests now

Yeah can't wait to find out. I also remember being at LFCC already getting excited for next years LFCC :lol:

Here is the list, it looks big but I would appreciate if you could get as many as possible depend on their availability.

• Peter Dinklage if he's available next year - my mum really want to see him badly and she was not happy that I didn't get his autograph when I came over to see him last year
  • Doctor Who - definitely David Tennant, John Barrowman
  • LOTR/Hobbit cast - Martin Freeman, Ian McKellan, Dominic Monaghan, Elijah Wood, Orlando Bloom, Sean Astin, Richard Armitage, Aidan Turner
  • GOT cast - Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Natalie Dormer, Charles Dance, Daniel Portman, Issac Hempstead-Wright, Pedro Pascal, Jerome Flynn, Emilia Clarke, Ian Glein, Jack Gleeson, Rose Leslie
  • Well-known authors - J.K. Rowling, George R.R. Martin, Terry Prachet
  • Star Wars - Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Harrison Ford
  • Falling Skies cast - Noah Wyle, Drew Roy, Connor Jessup, Sarah Carter, Will Patton
  • X Men - Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Patrick Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence, Micheal Fassbender, Evan Peters, Halle Berry
  • Big Bang theory cast - Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki
  • Avengers film series - Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth
  • Amazing Spider man - Andrew Garfield, Jamie Foxx, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans
  • Spider-man - Tobey Maguire, James Franco
  • Guardians of the Galaxy cast - all of them including Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana and Vin Diesel
  • Expendables cast - Jason Statham, Jet Li, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis
  • Joe Pesci from Goodfellas, Lethal Weapon series and Home Alone
  • Hunger games cast - Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Donald Sutherland
  • The Lost Boys cast - Kiefer Sutherland, Corey Feldman, Jamison Newlander, Jami Gertz
  • The Goonies cast - Josh Brolin, Jonathan Ke Quan, Jeff Cohen, Kerri Green, John Matuszak

• Like 1

Some dates would be fantastic, even if they are it could be either this or that weekend. that way i could just put holidays in for if it happens then (It is limited to only two people been off on any one day where i work and there is 10 people on my team)

Loveliness for next year:

Kiefer Sutherland

Many more chairs for the Gold Pass room!!! *LOL*

Jensen Ackles

More "subject-specific" pics in the Gold Pass autograph packs

Ben Browder (he's overdue!!)

More use of Earl's Court 1 (the lighting in there is SO much better for photos!!!)

Natalie Dormer

More Game of Thrones bods in general, even though we've been rather spoiled with them (THANK YOU!!!!)

More ST: Voyager peeps

Kiefer Sutherland

Annie Wersching

More Supernatural types in general

... did I mention Kiefer?

Winona Ryder

Francesca Buller

Famke Janssen

Mary Lynn Rajskub

Any chance of Kiefer? :D

CAST OF FARSCAPE - ALL OF THEM!!!!!

Arrow bods (including Mr. Browder, please :D)

Sleepy Hollow people

More Defiance people

... and possibly Kiefer Sutherland? Maybe? If he's not doing anything else? :whistling:

interesting, we also wanted to post about composers..so the ones above here + Christoff Beck & Bear McCreary!!!!!!!!!

In addition to my original suggestions I'll add David Arnold to the list. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Arnold

Another suggestion a Muppets talk.

• Like 2

A few more tv series being represented. There is a series currently being filmed in Scotland called Outlander, which is based on a international best selling series of books. Has its own very large fan base and would see fans coming from across the UK, Europe and the rest of the World to have a chance of meeting the cast and its creator.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Oh one last thing. very few of the photos available on the tables from the guests feature images with special effects in them, they are mostly publicity shots or screengrabs from episodes of the character sitting or standing somewhere...what about pictures like Harry Potter riding a broomstick or The Emperor shooting lightning into Luke, SG1 firing their P-90's etc etc

if you can find good images like that that are 300 dpi + 8"x10" and its relevant to our guest that you like then maybe you should print them off your self and get them signed , we have a team here that look out images for all our guest i would say its around 500 man hours gos into talking to production company's or finding and then cleaning up images for use at the show and we have not just one show to look after we have many events back to back with new guest coming on line all the time so if you fine a great image that is 300 dpi + 8"x10" then you can also send it over to us as we may use it.

we are looking for help on this front so if its something you are into do contact us.

showmasters