Is Milo Ventimiglia the politest man in the world?

Milo was brilliant, I've met loads of guests at previous cons and he was by far the politest man I've ever met. When I got to the front of his line he held out his hand and said "Hello, my names Milo what's your name"? I introduced myself and my son and said "it's funny we decided on the name Nathan watching Heroes". Milo laughed and said "That's so funny because there was not going to be a character called Nathan and it was only the day before the first shoot they changed the name of the part to Nathan from Harrison" and in the early scripts he was still called Harrison.

I've posted this before but as this thread is dedicated to the best guest and my favourite celebrity of all time :D

My Experiance with Milo Ventimiglia

He was amazing, really interactive, very friendly and chatty. I got his autograph first thing, he talks to me about his upcoming project and the beard , he added on my autograph "Good to meet you Bud" and my name. I then have a photoshoot and he remembers me "there's my man, give me one of these" (a reference to the our conversation we had earlier when I was getting his Autograph ( I was one of the first people to meet him on Saturday) and the photoshoot was an hour and a half after (made it more special that he remembered me (close wrist thing) and the best bit, he asked how was my bed (I live in London) I told him I couldn't sleep and he said (doing teen stuff ey) xD

Easily my favourite guest of all time and I recommend him to all

If he same again I would keep meeting him

2iwaa10.jpg

Selfie on my phone by Milo :D

2lvzhfl.jpg

My amazing autograph with a lovely message :D

3008thu.jpg

Me and Milo after he remembered me and said "there's my man" (reference to the conversation I had when I got my autograph I had earlier ( I was one of the first to get his autograph) he told me to do this :)

Edited by mflowers
  • Like 1

I am not ashamed to admit that I am more than a little smitten with this guy. Always had a crush on him but now it has evolved into something completely different. I met him early on Friday and he was beyond charming and polite. I asked him about his journey to England and he turned it all around and asked about my travels to get there, what trasport did I use, how I passed the time etc. He was so happy to take a picture with me and shook my hand twice. He wasn't bothered by the fact that I was practically plastered to him which was nice, I only realised when I looked back at the photo that I maybe got a little to close for an over the table picture. I remember thinking when the picture was being taken 'holy **** my face is touching his face'.

Gutted that I missed out on a photoshoot but it was probably for the best as I may have done something irrational like declare undying love for him, swoon, or slobbered on him. I got a great picture with him anyway so I am more than pleased.

I was looking forward to meeting so many people above him but he ended up being my fav guest of the whole weekend.

• Like 1

He was brilliant. I wished him a happy birthday for last week and when I mentioned that my birthday is on Friday, he asked me about my plans. I love that he took our picture using my phone too (although less happy that my dad photobombed us). I've got an even bigger crush on him now!

On my photo op I hand my walking stick to a member of the crew so it is not in the photo. Milo walked over to me, and walked me back to where the photo was to be taken. In the photo you can see the death grip he has on my hand,and the other is around my waist, so if my knees give way I wouldn't hit the ground.

• Like 3

he seemed a little crazy when i asked if there was a particular scene in heroes that he considered his fav, after a few mins he seems to calm down and cobbled an answer together signed my poster and took a selfie with me and my girlfriend

I was more one less the last one friday evening who went to him - (after queuing at the ticket-desk for over one hour!!!!) - he was ready to go.. but took time to chat and he was REALLY nice. Was cool to meet him. To bad I didn't ask him for a selfie. ggggrrr... I asked him about his new show... I did read about that earlier of the same day while flying over to London in a german Magazin "TV Special". But he coulnd't tell much about - just he will start filming next week.

Edited by Swissangel4616