Who was that person thread

also, we wanted to give a special shoutout and a three-fingers up COWABUNGA DUUUDDEE to the ninja turtle who must've been wearing one of the most awesome ninja turtle cosplays we've ever seen! :YAHOO:

• Like 2

Not really much of a "who was that person thread" so this is more of a thankyou some people who kindly helped me with enquiries:

The couple behind me when I was queuing up for Terry Farrell's photo session,who told me there was'nt a queue to get

into the comic hall,as I really wanted to see the Batmobiles & did before getting my train home,I did'nt have any problems.

The helpful young lady from Showmasters who told me that of course I could come back any time later on when I got my VT for Terry Farrell's autograph

as I wanted to wait until my photo session was over,so I could get that signed & I did.

Ah in all the controversy about the show I totally forgot about the how is that fit girl/guy thread. Glad to see traditions are being upheld.

I don't think we are allowed to say when cosplayers are attractive though. Simon Pegg got into some trouble over this from the PC brigade a little while ago I seem to remember.

• Like 1

I spotted her two...we wondered if it was actually her.

And discussed if you were a celebrity there you could cosplay your own character and blend in.

I had a similar conversation because of her :)

Given that some guests wander around without anyone paying much attention to them (Dominic Keating at the bar for example), I assume an actor could throw on a costume and be treated like any other cosplayer!

Edited by Toxie

I'd like to know who the two lovely blokes from

Barnsley were, my cousin and I chatted to them whilst queuing on Sunday and then later on in the day. They even did me a HUGE favour by going in to get Ian McDiarmid's autograph for me while I had my photo with Carrie. I was given one of their numbers and would like to be able to text them a thanks but don't know their names :whistling:

Cheers, George

Also who was the lovely girl dressed as Ashoka Tano from the clone wars on the Sunday? She seemed really nice and I'd like to know where she got her custom Ashoka hilt made ( stupidly forgot to ask) :lol:

• Like 1

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people who were in the final Stan Lee photo shoot queue, with me. I was cosplaying as Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong. Everyone either to the side, in front or behind me where pleasant, chatty, and interesting to talk to. Thank you for making the wait an enjoyable one :).

• Like 2

I spotted her two...we wondered if it was actually her.

And discussed if you were a celebrity there you could cosplay your own character and blend in.

I had a similar conversation because of her :)

Given that some guests wander around without anyone paying much attention to them (Dominic Keating at the bar for example), I assume an actor could throw on a costume and be treated like any other cosplayer!

Some guests go round in disguise too. Hayden Christensen has apparently wandered around cons in a clone trooper helmet to avoid being recognised.

Just wanted to say hi to Rebecca who I met in the Carrie Fisher auto queue, then coming out of the gold room and then again at the Stan Lee event Saturday night :lol:

Was nice chatting to you.

:grump: what now?

Did anyone see that guy getting beaten up in the alley between EC1 and EC2 at around 5pm on Saturday?

we saw these two as we left EC2 around 6 PM Saturday and thought it was fitting that they were sitting down to (what appeared to be) eat LOL- totally in character!

54c3dv.jpg

• Like 4

I was the very last person to get a photo with Michael Madsen at the shoot on Sunday so really i'm looking for anyone who may of seen our interaction as no-one believes the state I got myself in ahah!

Who was the crew member at the YALC area on Sunday afternoon, wearing doc martens boots, who helped me with my query?

The lovely girl queue managing at Stan Lee's Friday early signing??

She made my weekend!

Haha, the first one's definitely me (glad I could help!), the second one's either me or one of the other lovely ladies in the area across the afternoon. I was the one with the pink lanyard and not in a crew shirt, because I was actually at the venue early to do something else and got distracted...

• Like 2

Who was the crew member at the YALC area on Sunday afternoon, wearing doc martens boots, who helped me with my query?

She made my weekend!

Haha, the first one's definitely me (glad I could help!), the second one's either me or one of the other lovely ladies in the area across the afternoon. I was the one with the pink lanyard and not in a crew shirt, because I was actually at the venue early to do something else and got distracted...

Yes! And I crossed paths with you on Saturday as you were off to another area?

Did anyone see Tricia Helfer or possible the girl cosplaying as her? She was in a red dress and looked fantastic, I still don't know if it was her or not!

You mean this person?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10456826_266281703559644_5332001978249758127_n.jpg?oh=c7e39eb531d8b9c8b6cafcd87c1c3bfa&oe=544A8583&__gda__=1414444603_d5f263c162f73f7f15b2ed9cde2dabe1

http://bsgcylonsix.wix.com/cylon-six-copy

(I follow the Battlestar Galactica Fan & Costuming Club UK page on facebook for my sins!)

She made my weekend!

Yes! And I crossed paths with you on Saturday as you were off to another area?

Quite possibly, I was literally everywhere on Saturday and it's all something of a blur. I was incognito in a yellow dress dashing around the autograph areas all day doing stuff for the show.