Who was that person thread

LOL.. nobody asking after me? :whistling:

Just kidding. Just wondering who the "RED SKULL" guy was - his costume was great. I was afraid to ask / speak with him :thumbdown:

I took also a photo of the "Rocketer" who did looks great. Has anyone see him?

they were both in Iconic Legion, I should really know their names, but as all three of us were masked I'm not sure who was who! (also I'm still asleep)

• Like 2

Just kidding. Just wondering who the "RED SKULL" guy was - his costume was great. I was afraid to ask / speak with him :thumbdown:

I took also a photo of the "Rocketer" who did looks great. Has anyone see him?

they were both in Iconic Legion, I should really know their names, but as all three of us were masked I'm not sure who was who! (also I'm still asleep)

argh... thanks for that info. I have tried to find out that "legion" name but couldn't remember anymore.

Did anyone see th girl on Saturday who looked just like jenna Coleman she was dressed as her and was

The spitting image! I had to double take a few times to make sure it wasn't her

It may have been my friend Starbit Cosplay (https://www.facebook.com/StarbitCosplay)

The girl on Saturday that was the double of Natalie Dormer. I genuinely had to take a second look. Such a babe!

And that'd most likely be my friend Santatory. https://www.facebook.com/SantatoryCosplay

(yes, I know I'm lucky to know these awesome ladies =) )

I'd also love to find the lovely Irish guy cosplaying Riddick that I talked to in the Edward Olmos autograph queue on sunday, I totally forgot to ask for his name.

Same goes for the awesome mother and kid I met in the queue for David Hewlett (I do believe it was that queue at least, the days are running together by now).

They were all lovely and I'm a complete silly for forgetting to ask their names and tell them it was a pleasure talking to them. =)

Thank you for posting about the wonderful lady in Margaery's attire. She gave me her card but I misplaced it. Now I can properly tag her, although the photos are not particularly excellent, as it would have been desired.

• 2 weeks later...

Who was the girl Cosplaying as Regina Mills/The Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time on Saturday, I wanted to have a picture but I was in a rush trying to find The Lena Headey Photo Session, I couldn't find her on any cosplay video, starting to think I imagined her. :laugh:

Edited by ScottKPM

• 1 month later...

That was me. Ive not set up my profile on here yet but my name is Chris Hampshire. The Rocketeer was Paul Malone

• Like 1

That was me. Ive not set up my profile on here yet but my name is Chris Hampshire. The Rocketeer was Paul Malone

ah, thanks for the Info. Really awsome. Myself Looking for the RED SKULL costume inkl. the Mask but hard to find something. Need it for a Party.

Paul was also a true cutie in his Costume.

• 1 month later...

Who was the girl Cosplaying as Regina Mills/The Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time on Saturday, I wanted to have a picture but I was in a rush trying to find The Lena Headey Photo Session, I couldn't find her on any cosplay video, starting to think I imagined her. :laugh:

That was me! You didn't imagine me. :WAVE:

• Like 1