Guest change - Summer Glau (day change)

if her shoot is called in batches how should us friday ppl proceed, will fridays be called first or our number count in whatever batch is called?

TooTall posted elsewhere that Friday tickets will be at the end of the second shoot.

Little unfair to have a low Friday ticket and have to go after 500 ppl on sat or sun, but thanks for confirming

• Like 1

if her shoot is called in batches how should us friday ppl proceed, will fridays be called first or our number count in whatever batch is called?

TooTall posted elsewhere that Friday tickets will be at the end of the second shoot.

Little unfair to have a low Friday ticket and have to go after 500 ppl on sat or sun, but thanks for confirming

As long as you get the pic, does it matter?

Personally, I'd have thought it fairer for a Friday ticket that's been cancelled to have preference over everyone else,including gold members. After all , had the cancellation not happened, the Friday ticket would get you your autograph etc before everyone on the Saturday and Sunday , so it still should. IMO.

This is TooTall's original post:

Photo shoot - Usually we'll see tickets from other days at the end and so you'd be in the second shoot. But if you have as specific issue like yours, then do talk to the crew at the photo shoot and they'll do what they can.

As long as you get the pic, does it matter?

it does if it causes a clash, also earlier it is the fresher the guests smile is lol.

but as too tall has said, if causes an issue like a clash, speak to crew.

I have a Friday ticket for Summer and can't do the second Summer session on Saturday so I'm assuming I can join the queue for her first session on Saturday morning right?

Speak to crew as stated above. Under certain circumstances it is possible, but it is not guaranteed.

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, that is all four of mine gone from Friday. Please may I use my entrance ticket on one of the other days?

I will try to find out. If this was a Saturday/Sunday swap that would be a definite yes, but as the Friday preview is differently priced I need to get details.

You can use your Friday ticket to come on one of the other days. If crew at the entrance asks please let them know that this was authorized due to Summer's day change.

As there were "rumours" Summer and Lena were never expected on Friday anyway and as there was very little chance of getting through the queues the other days, would Showmasters now allow me to get in for LFCCW with my unused (unusable) summer ticket, please?