Guest change - Summer Glau (day change)

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a flight reschedule Summer Glau will not be able to appear on the Friday preview night, but will be at the event over the weekend.

Anyone with Friday photo shoot tickets will either be able to use them on Saturday or Sunday, or can bring them to the sales desk for a refund.

I don't mean to play the age card here, but at my age I can't take all these "scares".

Seriously though I hope that I don't turn away from the net for any kind of duration to see more uproar lol

Am glad one of my Guests is still coming

• Like 1

It's a shame we can't use some of our other Saturday and Sunday shoots on the Friday evening. I had 6 for the preview night but cancellations and day changes mean I now have 2. So now the preview night isn't going to help me much at all in terms of photos, and Saturday and Sunday will be busier than I planned.

Edited by Zagreus

Unfortunately, that is all four of mine gone from Friday. Please may I use my entrance ticket on one of the other days?

I will try to find out. If this was a Saturday/Sunday swap that would be a definite yes, but as the Friday preview is differently priced I need to get details.

Unfortunately, that is all four of mine gone from Friday. Please may I use my entrance ticket on one of the other days?

I will try to find out. If this was a Saturday/Sunday swap that would be a definite yes, but as the Friday preview is differently priced I need to get details.

You can use your Friday ticket to come on one of the other days. If crew at the entrance asks please let them know that this was authorized due to Summer's day change.