Guest cancellation - Natalie Dormer

Really annoying for this to happen at such late notice, but it happens I guess. Not certain I'll bother coming now or maybe I'll just come later in the day as Natalie's was the only shoot/autograph I wanted, so may just have a nose around the stalls when the rush has died down instead. Hopefully she'll come another time

Words can't express the loss.... I had planned on requesting a special pose, went out and sourced kit especially, been nervous and jittery all week about it as it'll it was to be my first pose request. Such a shame, glad she's in such high demand - hope to meet her in the future.

Postage doesn't get refunded - We all paid for a service that was provided. The fact the ticket is no longer being used shouldn't affect that, the postage was served. Of course E-tickets would solve all that...

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 1

Postage doesn't get refunded - We all paid for a service that was provided. The fact the ticket is no longer being used shouldn't affect that, the postage was served. Of course E-tickets would solve all that...

I like the idea of e-tickets. Especially since my original Stan ticket got 'lost in the post'. I therefore lost my post money and my original queue number. Booo. But yeah - down for the e-ticket thing though I also like have actual tickets too.

So we get a refund for the tickets, what about the postage we paid?

I've noticed with the new system, if it was just the one ticket on the order, say just Natalie, the postage is refunded too. Got it back with my Sean Maher refund. I don't think it applies on orders with multiple tickets tho :) Hope that helps :)

• Like 1