Guest cancellation - Natalie Dormer

A bit gutted but not the main reason I am going. Can't believe people are blaming Showmasters for guest cancellations.

If an Actor/Actress has to work then so be it, it is their profession after all.

This is still going to be a great event no matter what.

• Like 4

Wonder if a mod could clear up something for me please? I bought a Natalie Dormer ticket off someone, who told me earlier

"Hi, I have spoken to Showmasters and they have confirmed that there is no automatic refund to cards as the ticket can be exchanged at the event. The ticket therefore has to be returned to them for the refund to happen. Please can you return the ticket and I shall see what I can do."

This doesn't tie in at all with what is on the 1st page of this thread stating that refunds will be processed automatically. The exchange is a little irrelevant anyway as I wouldn't have wanted to exchange it, but I can't see why someone at Showmasters would have said that to him as none of the other posts on this thread on the site in relation to cancelled photoshoots say anything other than the money will be refunded automatically

Thank you

I wouldnt think it's possible to do it automatically. If everyone just ordered each photoshoot separately then they could but when they're mixed in with orders for other photoshoots and/or entrance or talk tickets then it's not going to be possible to just press a button and have them all automatically refunded unfortunately.

Wonder if a mod could clear up something for me please? I bought a Natalie Dormer ticket off someone, who told me earlier

"Hi, I have spoken to Showmasters and they have confirmed that there is no automatic refund to cards as the ticket can be exchanged at the event. The ticket therefore has to be returned to them for the refund to happen. Please can you return the ticket and I shall see what I can do."

This doesn't tie in at all with what is on the 1st page of this thread stating that refunds will be processed automatically. The exchange is a little irrelevant anyway as I wouldn't have wanted to exchange it, but I can't see why someone at Showmasters would have said that to him as none of the other posts on this thread on the site in relation to cancelled photoshoots say anything other than the money will be refunded automatically

Thank you

Natalie Dormer refunds are going to go back on the card it was purchased with.

Are you saying you bought the ticket from someone who paid for it on their card?

If this is the case then they will get the money refunded to their card. So if you gave the person cash for it then you will need to get the money back from that person.

Thank you

you will have to get your money back from the person you bought it from I'm afraid. refunds are done automatic, no matter what they tell you. seeing the tickets aren't transferable in the first place and this transaction was against any t&c conditions of the store even if you'd have to send the ticket in the money would go to the buyer's card. you're not the original buyer.

• 9 months later...