Anyone attending alone?

I am going alone, I was all booked up to go with my dad who had been coming the past few yrs to these events and loved them. Sadly he passed away suddenly last month at quite a young age :\ but I'm still gonna go and continue our collection we had been putting together. Hopefully I'll find my way around London!

Ok,I have a mixed answer,I'm going with my brother who also likes all the same stuff as me & he came with me to both LFCC's last year when

we first started attending them :dance:

But he's leaving the venue at about 2:30PM as he's off to catch a train to Southend to go to a gig,so I'll be by myself from then until about 5:30PM ish,which may be when I go if I've accomplished all I set out to do by then,I'm taking the train back alone for the first time which is new to me as I never really commute other than for important events such as LFCC,but I know which stops I need to get to Stratford after that it's easy enough for me to get back to Kelvedon,near Colchester,Essex :king:

I know just what you folks mean,if it was'nt for my brother I'd have no one else to go with,as my friends are'nt into cons either :thumbdown: still having my brother there from 10AM is great as he can be do his Peter Parker camera work for me & take pics of me with the cosplayers,it's all good :smile:

Edited by TomW1983