Anyone attending alone?

• Moderators

Be prepared! :) read up on all the info and pretty much know what you're doing before you get there. Make sure you drink lots. Other than that, don't panic and ask crew if you get stuck.

Going solo isn't all that bad as you can do exactly what you want and not worry about others.

Saying that, I always bump into a certain Camel at these events who is always trotting around

the photo shoots

:thumbup:

I might be going alone at first since my party are coming later on the Sunday.

Not bothered too much, but I do worry it'll look awkward in the early queue on my own (admittedly have anxiety issues like this)

Edited by Davex1990

I've always ending up having some great conversations in queue lines at the events and many of those people have now become my friends and I will see them at events over the year as we are all spread far and wide around the world.

I certainly don't think I'd want to be there with someone that didn't like this sort of event or someone where we were looking to meet different guests and that became a problem.

Whilst I originally started going to these type of events back in 1998 on my own, I now also have two sons that accompany me as well to most of them and they actually got me back into watching Doctor Who ! I also know a lot more about Power Rangers than I ever did before.