Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL BIEHN

Cheeky little announcement!

As others have said, a great guest to meet and if he is doing a talk I'd certainly recommend going, I went to the one he did at his last appearance at a SM event and I would say it was up there as one of the best talks from an actor I have been to at a Showmasters event.

• Like 3

As others have said, a great guest to meet and if he is doing a talk I'd certainly recommend going, I went to the one he did at his last appearance at a SM event and I would say it was up there as one of the best talks from an actor I have been to at a Showmasters event.

I know what you mean i was also there at the talk is was very entertianing

I remember that one well, his talk went a bit over time, and he sure got going with his answers, didn't he speak about a falling out or something like that with one of the Directors he worked with? He certainly used some very interesting language, but yep that was one heck of a good talk :)

November 27th 2010.

• Like 2

I remember that one well, his talk went a bit over time, and he sure got going with his answers, didn't he speak about a falling out or something like that with one of the Directors he worked with? He certainly used some very interesting language, but yep that was one heck of a good talk :)

November 27th 2010.

His talk has been one of the best i been to so far
  • Like 1