LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

I have photoshoots for Friday, all pretty much over lapping, just worried about getting to the the 5min photoshoots in time.

If I have ticket number 5 and I get to the line and there are 20 people already waiting, can I move up to number 5 or go to the back of the line?

Speak to the crew member in charge of the queue. Show them the ticket for your next photoshoot and explain it's only 5 minutes. They'll bump you up the queue.

Thanks.

The shedule looks pretty good for me, will just have to rush on TJ Thyne, Finn Jones and Kristian Nairn, all shoots are pretty short, I have No 4 for TJ so should be able to get to Finn in 5min. and hopefully get to Kristian on time after that.

I bought a Sunday ticket for Jamie Bamber when they became available, then when Edwards James Olmos was announced I bought a ticket for him on Saturday. I've just disovered that there are double shoots. Can I use my tickets for this?

The mods are checking on this as it's been said before. One of us will post when there's confirmation. If an upgrade is possible you'd need to go to the sales desk, hand in the single ticket, pay the difference and get the new ticket. That is IF this is possible.

• Like 1

Due to finances I can only come on Sunday and of course the two things I want to do and have pre-booked totally clash, GoT talk 13.30-14.10 and Terry Farrell photo 13.40-14.05 :grump: I'm so depressed. If I wait to get the photo first I'll miss 10-15min out of 40min talk I paid £20 for, doesn't seem fair.

Could I change my Sunday tickets to Sat?

Sorry, ticket exchanges are not possible. That's been said before.

• Like 1

Overall I'm happy with the schedule, but I do think I have a clash between 2 of my photo sessions but not 100%. I saying this because I've looked at my photo tickets again and seen my summer glau shoot ticket number is 319, which summer glau photo session does that mean I go to. If is summer's Saturday afternoon shoot then I do have a clash because I also am having a pic with Amy "Lita" Dumas as her photo session starts at 13:45 and Summer Glau's afternoon shoot starts at 14:20. Presume if I have a clash between Amy and Summer, I go to Amy's shoot 1st as it starts 1st, then go to summer's shoot as soon as I'm done at Amy's

Have to be fit also for my mad dash between halls at the end of the day as my Brooke "Tessmacher" Adams shoot is at 16:30 in ec2 and the free wrestling talk is at 17:00 in ec1

Summer Glau is morning session. Roughly 400 tickets per hour for a one hour shoot.

• Like 1

Thanks.

The shedule looks pretty good for me, will just have to rush on TJ Thyne, Finn Jones and Kristian Nairn, all shoots are pretty short, I have No 4 for TJ so should be able to get to Finn in 5min. and hopefully get to Kristian on time after that.

Just remember having ticket no 4 doesn't mean you'll be no 4 in queue. So definitely mention the other photoshoots when you get to TJ's. You also need to take into consideration the walking time from Area E to Area B. Finn and Kristian are in the same location, so if you get to the first you can't miss the second.

Thanks.

Just remember having ticket no 4 doesn't mean you'll be no 4 in queue. So definitely mention the other photoshoots when you get to TJ's. You also need to take into consideration the walking time from Area E to Area B. Finn and Kristian are in the same location, so if you get to the first you can't miss the second.

Hey Murph, my ticket numbers for Colin is 31, Carrie is 138 and Lena is 21.

That's great news for you, you'll be in the first shoots of the day. Just head to the photo area and wait for the batch including your number to be called out.

That's great news for you, you'll be in the first shoots of the day. Just head to the photo area and wait for the batch including your number to be called out.

Yay, Will it work like the VQ system where they have a whiteboard and keep updating the numbers. At collectormania we just lined up and waited but at LFCC I guess it works differently

• Moderators

Yay, Will it work like the VQ system where they have a whiteboard and keep updating the numbers. At collectormania we just lined up and waited but at LFCC I guess it works differently

Photoshoot numbers are just called out; they change much more swiftly than VQs for autos so are not written down.

Photoshoot numbers are just called out; they change much more swiftly than VQs for autos so are not written down.

So how do you know when your number is, can you hear them call? Also what happens if I get to Colins at 10:30 and I take longer than 10 mins and I miss the start of Carries or can i go over at any time it runs for

It won't get written anywhere. It will simply be a crew member shouting out the number they're up to for people to join the queue. So at first they might call 1-50, anyone with those numbers can join the queue. After that they'll call say up to 100, so anyone within those numbers can join etc.

It won't get written anywhere. It will simply be a crew member shouting out the number they're up to for people to join the queue. So at first they might call 1-50, anyone with those numbers can join the queue. After that they'll call say up to 100, so anyone within those numbers can join etc.

Oh ok, what happens if I get to Colins at 10:30 and I take longer than 10 mins and I miss the start of Carries or can i go over at any time it runs for

So how do you know when your number is, can you hear them call? Also what happens if I get to Colins at 10:30 and I take longer than 10 mins and I miss the start of Carries or can i go over at any time it runs for

You can go anytime as long as you're there before the shoot closes.

• Moderators

Two clashes for me on Saturday. Helen Slater and Dina Meyer both at the same time.

Dina starts 10 minutes earlier; unless you have a very high number you should be fine to get through before Helen starts.

Two clashes for me on Saturday. Helen Slater and Dina Meyer both at the same time.

Dina starts 10 minutes earlier; unless you have a very high number you should be fine to get through before Helen starts.

Ah yeah, thanks for that. Should be fine then. I'm #57 for Dina and #12 for Helen.

Im excited that Natalie's first set of shoots are earlyish in the morning. I can then enjoy the rest of my day looking at all the stalls and getting my autograph from her. Im majorly excited about meeting her!!

Thankyou for the schedule and layout. All printed and highlighted ready to go! :D

• Moderators

hi where abouts are the dave prowse emperors throne pics taking place? on sunday x i assume it will be in the props photo section

Any 'guest with prop' shoots (where the prop is one that is also available separately) will take place in the prop photo area. The timetable for these is yet to be announced.

• Like 2