LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

Hi. Thank you soo much for the schedule. It's fantastic!! I have a ticket for the Finn/Gethin double shoot on Sunday but I don't see it listed. However it is listed on Saturday. Am I missing it on the Sunday or is my shoot actually on Saturday?! Many thanks.

Edited by nutzieone

How does the Carrie Fisher and Peter Mayhew shoot work? Is it on sale on the day? On sale on the Friday? How much? Any ideas....? Sorry if it's already been answered somewhere?

Any shoots that were not on sale online will be on sale from Friday opening, along with any remaining tickets from all the shoots that WERE on sale online (and didn't sell out).

Prices have yet to be announced for double shots.

Thank you

Hi. Thank you soo much for the schedule. It's fantastic!! I have a ticket for the Finn/Gethin double shoot on Sunday but I don't see it listed. However it is listed on Saturday. Am I missing it on the Sunday or is my shoot actually on Saturday?! Many thanks.

I have the same issue which I raised and have been told they're looking into it. I can't do mine on the Saturday, I want to go to the Sherlock talk.

Superb layout :dance: My only suggestion would be that If a Guest is doing more than one Shoot, could you not put Session 1 - Session 2 etc. under their name so that we would know to look for an alternate shoot ?

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but I just want to double check: for the Saturday I have a Stan Lee photoshoot and I believe it got in on the first batch of tickets at #69, so I'm assuming my photoshoot time is between 12-2 at photoshoot area A?

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but I just want to double check: for the Saturday I have a Stan Lee photoshoot and I believe it got in on the first batch of tickets at #69, so I'm assuming my photoshoot time is between 12-2 at photoshoot area A?

Yes that's correct.

• Like 1

Yes that's correct.

Also, never had a photoshoot before so I'm not sure on how long it takes and are numbers called like with VQT's? Like I say I have photoshoot ticket 69 and I'm thinking that it'll clash with the Sherlock talk which is at 12:45 and my shoot is between 12-2.

Also, never had a photoshoot before so I'm not sure on how long it takes and are numbers called like with VQT's? Like I say I have photoshoot ticket 69 and I'm thinking that it'll clash with the Sherlock talk which is at 12:45 and my shoot is between 12-2.

Photoshoots are pretty quick (hi, click and bye). They'll be called in batches, say 1-50, the up to 100 etc. Go to the Sherlock talk and then head straight for the photoshoot (the talk will be finished by 1.30pm so you'll have time to do both). By the time you get to the photo area your number will already have been called, so you can just join the back of the queue.

• Like 1

What's the chances of getting from Stan Lee talk (due to finish at 16:45 on Sunday) to the other hall for Michael Madsen shoot which finishes at 16:55 ?

Ideally, I'd like to swap the Madsen shoot for a Saturday shoot but I believe you cannot swap this year.

What's the chances of getting from Stan Lee talk (due to finish at 16:45 on Sunday) to the other hall for Michael Madsen shoot which finishes at 16:55 ?

Ideally, I'd like to swap the Madsen shoot for a Saturday shoot but I believe you cannot swap this year.

Looking at schedule, I'd say Michael's shoot finishes at 16.50. I'd reckon you'd need a minimum of 10 minutes to get between the 2.

So with carrie ticket 191 I can expect to be in her second shoot on Sunday, just hope it doesn't clash with anything

Hope you're not going to the Stan Lee talk.

Yes but the fact that people have paid money for this is not fair. I'm happy enough for a trade but still disappointed If I want to do both I have to miss the end of a talk I don't want too. It's not likely someone can get out of the talk in the next building and get to the shoot before ending.

• Moderators

But then what happens to all the other clashes that will happen because they've had to shift everything after to accommodate you?

Your suggestion is best for you. That's all.

It's unfortunate but it happens.