What's happening in which building and entering LFCC!

I'm not all that bothered about how people can move between the buildings. It's been said before that there's no internal way through between them. So you enter the Stan Lee hall. Walk to get your VT, which will probably be at the far back of that hall. Then double back and leave to head around to the main hall. The issue is given the speeds the queue will move, unless you teleport you will still have higher numbers for that hall then you would of had with previous years set-ups.

Yes there's a minor question mark over whether the main hall will be able to take the stampede of running (as it's outside I don't think people will keep to the no running rule) towards the door, it's probably as simple as having a side door open for hand stamped people only... But it really doesn't change anything of the issues I mentioned about having to queue separately from my friend for hours before the event.

Just got a feeling that the majority of the people in the Stan Lee queue will be heading to the other hall straight after getting the virtual ticket. If you could take the roofs off and get a birds eye picture of the long queue that starts outside the Stan Lee hall, heads to the back of that hall, loops around, heads back on it self. heads straight outside, around the building and then straight into the other hall, I'd imagine it'll be quite funny.

Edited by LogicTheory
  • Like 2

Is that adult only, or does my 9yr old daughter who is work me need a VT?

Ignore that

Basically my 9yr is accompanying me to the event. If I get a ticket for Stan lee, can she not queue up with me? Does she need her own? Also is there a limit to the amount of items someone will sign on 1 ticket?

While I understand that regulars to LFCC, and indeed events of this size, are familiar with what's going on, perhaps some could be slightly less sarky in their responses.

Newbies like myself have many questions, and the announcements on here are not always crystal clear, so people will ask for clarification if they don't understand. It's because we want to make sure we do everything right and don't miss anything. Hence the repeated asking for the schedule - I myself am unfamiliar with the site so don't know where to go for things, and until I get the schedule and a map I don't feel like I can get organised and relax.

On the other side of the coin, could people please read through the FAQs and the sensible replies to queries before asking the same question that a hundred other people have asked? That would make all these threads much easier to navigate in order to find the responses we need.

Thanks.

• Moderators

I was wondering this too, if my son has an autograph to get can I queue with him? Am I correct in thinking a VQ ticket is for autographs only and not photoshoots which have the number on the ticket. Thanks :)

VQ tickets are for autographs only. Everyone who wants to join the autograph queue for a guest that is on VQ WILL NEED A TICKET. (This includes children.) So you can queue with your son if you want but only if both of you have a VQ.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm guessing people with comic gold can just join and wait anytime in a queue to get something signed?

Yes. (but if anyone wants to come with you who doesn't have a special pass they will still need a VQ)

Sorry to keep on. But if example if I wanted to get stan lee mid way through the day would that still be possible with a comic gold pass?

2/ I'm guessing this works for all guests

3/ in the power rangers talk are the reserve gold for comic gold as well?

Thanks for your time

Great info. Sounds like a good plan.

Will there be announcements of stan lee VQ numbers in the main hall?

Good point, and yes.

We'll certainly make sure the info is available in the main hall, on a white board etc. We may make announcements, but I know from experience they aren't easy to hear. But we'll make sure they are written down somewhere central.

looking forward to lfcc! This would be a great help

Sorry to keep on. But if example if I wanted to get stan lee mid way through the day would that still be possible with a comic gold pass?

Thanks for your time

There was wording in the FAQ's for meeting of Stan Lee that confuses the issue of when you might be able to join his queue with passes.

Any other guest you can join the back of their queue when you like with the CG pass. As far as I'm aware the only priority for talks with CG pass is Stan Lee's talk.

Thanks for your time

There was wording in the FAQ's for meeting of Stan Lee that confuses the issue of when you might be able to join his queue with passes.

Any other guest you can join the back of their queue when you like with the CG pass. As far as I'm aware the only priority for talks with CG pass is Stan Lee's talk.

Yeah, my understanding is that the various pass types will still be called in batches like VQ numbers. There was mention of there being numbers on them I think. I'm ordinary gold so I think will be after comic gold and silver. I'd guess that you can then join the queue at any time after your number is called.

I know the couple of times they pre-sold autograph tickets, then ran two numbering systems so people with certain pre-paid ticket numbers could go in at the same time as certain VQ numbers, a kind of parallel queue if you like.

And I think only ordinary gold get free entry into paid talks and priority seating in free talks. The comic gold just gets you into the Stan Lee talk or am I wrong?

Yeah, my understanding is that the various pass types will still be called in batches like VQ numbers. There was mention of there being numbers on them I think. I'm ordinary gold so I think will be after comic gold and silver. I'd guess that you can then join the queue at any time after your number is called.

I know the couple of times they pre-sold autograph tickets, then ran two numbering systems so people with certain pre-paid ticket numbers could go in at the same time as certain VQ numbers, a kind of parallel queue if you like.

And I think only ordinary gold get free entry into paid talks and priority seating in free talks. The comic gold just gets you into the Stan Lee talk or am I wrong?

When I quoted the FAQ's yesterday it mentioned pass number, it now says pass type. So priority queuing will be Comic Gold, Comic Silver and then Regular Gold (upto 300). Then regular queuing with VT's.

And you're correct, Comic Gold only gets priority seating for Stan Lee talk.

When I quoted the FAQ's yesterday it mentioned pass number, it now says pass type. So priority queuing will be Comic Gold, Comic Silver and then Regular Gold (upto 300). Then regular queuing with VT's.

And you're correct, Comic Gold only gets priority seating for Stan Lee talk.

So how will you know if you're "upto 300" if they're not numbered? or is it just going to be all gold with SL on the band? if there will only be 300 of those?

So how will you know if you're "upto 300" if they're not numbered? or is it just going to be all gold with SL on the band? if there will only be 300 of those?

Yeah all the regular gold bought before 24/4/14 will have SL on them, and this will be crossed out when you queue to meet Stan. Any gold without the SL on it will need a VQ ticket.

Then if any passes want to go up a 2nd time, they will all need a VQ ticket.

Apologies if this has been answered,but has confirmation been made about those who queue for Stan Lee VT's, how they go about the queue up when trying to get into the main guest hall? Quite a few, inc me had concerns about having to join at the back and end up with high VT's for their big guests. TooTall was going to find out a few days back, but can not see a response.

Edited by jediknight49
  • Like 3

How about having say VQ tickets 1-500 in the Stan Lee part of Earls Court, and 501-1000 in the other guest part of Earls Court.

The die-hard Stan Lee fans can queue up in the Stan line, and the people who want Stan, but are there for many others too, can queue with their friends in the "main" line?

Think i took all the info in but what if people are all lined up so there are just bunches of standards mixed with early birds do they just call the early birds so all those people just walk in then even if an early bird shows up late?