What's happening in which building and entering LFCC!

• Moderators

So when I collect my gold pass wristband on sat, do I have to queue again outside entrance D or go straight in

The likelihood is that if you are there reasonably before opening then you will have your wristband before 9 and can then join the 'D' queue. After opening then there very quickly will not be a 'D' queue at all anyway.

Apologies if this was asked and I missed the answer but will both halls be connected & will I be able to move between the 2 or will I have to go outside one to get into the other?

• Moderators

Apologies if this was asked and I missed the answer but will both halls be connected & will I be able to move between the 2 or will I have to go outside one to get into the other?

You will have to go outside to get between the halls.

You will have to go outside to leave the one hall and enter the other through the main entrance :)

yeah clarification would be good, i get the point of a seperate stan queue and he will be my main priority, but it will be pretty dissapointing to get there early have to q for ages to get a stan vqt then q once again and end up very far down the line behind everyone else for other big guests like some of the game of thrones guests in the other hall

I already know to go to EC 1 for Stan Lee- and get my hand stamped after getting his VQT, that part I am clear of.

Now, when it comes to EC 2 will we join the back of the other earlybird queue to get in or can we just waltz in with our handstamp (and possibly totally annoy those already in the earlybird line) to get vts from guests in there? This part is something I would like clarification on- lest I end up going totally doolally :)

plus with the talk tickets being first come first serve in the other hall too could be slim pickings for people wanting stan vqts first

ah i just read the bit about talks not being ticketed anymore so ignore this, sorry :whistling:

Edited by j_geek

• Moderators

I already know to go to EC 1 for Stan Lee- and get my hand stamped after getting his VQT, that part I am clear of.

Now, when it comes to EC 2 will we join the back of the other earlybird queue to get in or can we just waltz in with our handstamp (and possibly totally annoy those already in the earlybird line) to get vts from guests in there? This part is something I would like clarification on- lest I end up going totally doolally :)

This is currently being clarified.

• Like 1

This is currently being clarified.

Appreciated :) Many thanks.

This is good.. All the Stan Fans are miles away from us.. That queue is going to go around Earls court twice.. That means I'm only in the small building. Still dreading these queues :crying:

6 photoshoot areas. You will be a busy Camel.

When I get a VQ ticket do I have to get one each for me and the missus who also wants something signing, and will they give more than one?

Each person that wants an autograph will need a VQ ticket and they will only give you one each so the other person will need to get their own I'm afraid.

• Moderators

When I get a VQ ticket do I have to get one each for me and the missus who also wants something signing, and will they give more than one?

Each person that wants an autograph will need a VQ ticket and they will only give you one each so the other person will need to get their own I'm afraid.

Each person who wants to join the queue at all, whether they are buying an autograph or simply accompanying someone who IS buying one, will need to have their own VQ ticket.

Each person who wants to join the queue at all, whether they are buying an autograph or simply accompanying someone who IS buying one, will need to have their own VQ ticket.

Of course, thanks for correcting me. As I'm usually on my own I forget that bit :)

Thank for this at least I know where I am going lol. I am not going on the tube at all. I am getting the over train from Clapham Junction to West Brompton. I have arthritis and if I remember correctly Earl's Court tube has lots of stairs and no escalators.

On Saturday and Sunday once all of the early-bird ticket holders have been let in, these same queues will be used for standard 11am entry.

so if we have pre bought early entry and turn up after 9am but before 11am, do we just walk to the front of the standard entry line?

On Saturday and Sunday once all of the early-bird ticket holders have been let in, these same queues will be used for standard 11am entry.

so if we have pre bought early entry and turn up after 9am but before 11am, do we just walk to the front of the standard entry line?

You join the pre paid if you have already bought the tickets, you would just join the line as standard entry are not let in until 11am

I've bought a gold pass but I'm not arriving until the Sunday at around 10am (went Gold so that I could travel down without rushing and worrying about queuing / VTs). By 10am presumably the Gold entry queue and the people handing out the wristbands to it will be long gone, but will someone still have my wristband if I just go directly to entrance B?