Quick question

Okay so I'm hoping to go to the con this summer! I live in Scotland so it's costing quite a bit of money to get down and stuff and I'm just wondering if it's worth buying photo sessions or if I'm better just trying to get autographs?

I'm going to get an early bird ticket and I know to go straight to the vq's and all that

So just wondering if I shouldn't bother with photo sessions to save money and what not, thanks!

Well, that's all down to personal preference I'm afraid. Personally I prefer autographs because I look terrible on photo and for an autograph you can easily choose a picture of a film/character you like, maybe even get a special message or a quote on it. But if you do decide to go with photographs as well, you better order them quickly as I heard some are beginning to sell out.

HI, WHERE IN SCOTLAND IM TRAVELLING DOWN ON FRIDAY, WELL FLYING DOWN.

YE I AGREE WITHT HE ABOVE ITS PERSONNEL PREFERENCE, I AM ONLY GETTING 1 PHOTOSHOOT AND THATS BULK AND SKULL AS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

IF YOU WANT YOUR PHOTO SIGNED IT WILL COST YOU THE PRICE OF A AUTOGRAPH ASWELL AS PHOTOSHOOT

ALSO IF YOU ARE GOING FOR THE PHOTOSHOOT OPTION BUY THEM NOW AS THEY WILL SELL OUT, ITS GONNA BE A SUPER BUSY CON AND IT WILL AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

I HAVE ALSO PURCHASED A EARLY BIRD TICKET AS IT WILL HELP AVOID THE CRAZY QUES AND GET YOU INTO CON TO GET YOUR TALK TICKETS AND VT TICKETS.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYMORE ADVICE OR INFO OR IF YOUR GONNA BE AT ABERDEEN AIRPORT LOL

I guess it depends if you want more or a memory of meeting the people. Photo shoots are nice as you'll have something visual as proof you met the person which some people like a lot. Having said that, it depends who you want to see really, most will be up for posing while you get your autograph at no extra cost, some will be not posed photos though. You'll normally be able to get some kind of photo these days.

I have limited funds so I generally do a photo shoot after 14 yrs of cons I have so many signed pictures etc it is getting ridiculous. I am not the most photogenic of people. I do prefer having pictures with the people I like. If you have certain items that you want signed then maybe auto's. As everyone else said it is a personal choice

I have a preference for photos, so I tend to go for photos for those I know I cannot get a photo over the table with. However, I have upped the number I usually get as figured as it is busier, photos at tables may be less likely this time round.