Realistically how many photo shoots is it sensible to book for one day

Hi all,

i currently have 4 photo shoots booked for the saturday and want to book more but im not sure what number of shoots would be sensible to have for one day?

How many have some of you done in a day at prior events?

Also I know that there are 2 or 3 different places at the con where photo shoots take place during the day, do the times clash? what do i do if they do clash?

any help would be greatly appreciated as when i went last year i only booked one shoot.

Thanks in advance.

• Moderators

People have had over 10 in one day and managed.

If they clash, you can work out the timings and try to start/end at the right one. You can talk to crew if you need help to get through quicker and they might be able to help.

Personally I've done 9 on a regular basis. Others have done more.

If they clash you to to the earlier or shorter shoot time wise and explain to the crew. They will try and get you through as soon as possible.

Edit: I type slow!

Edited by 1of2

I can do over 20 in one day, Just remember Clashes are not a problem, speak to the staff at the photo shoot entrance show your tickets and they put you nearer the front or inform clashing photo shoot you will be coming.. If they can keep the guest a few minutes then you wont miss the photo shoot. Just remember the more photos you do means you hang around the photo shoot area and will cut down your autograph hunting.. but still can be done...My advice Book all the shoots you want, you have the tickets and wont need to stand in a long queue waiting to buy the tickets on the day. If your going Saturday and Sunday then spread them across each day..... I have found the more guests they have the easier it seems to get as they have to fit all the guests in that day... Just means your going from one photo shoot to the next... Have fun :dance:

• Like 2

Just as a note - we advise that crew may be able to help, however it's not guaranteed. They will do their best where possible.

All the crew are good, and will help... Only had one problem funny it was at Star Trek 2012 Excel, Clashing ticket informed the young guy at the entrance and he put me right at the very back of the queue.. He was replaced by another crew member and I spoke to him he moved me forward and I managed to get to the next photo shoot... Otherwise I would off missed it....

• Like 1

2012 was the first LFCC we went to and, like you, we weren't sure what we could do in a day so only booked 2. Then spent most of the day just wandering around. Last year we booked 7 and have 7 again so far this year but are looking at getting some more before the day

I´ve booked also 6 shoots for saturday, so good to knoy that crew can help if there are clashing times ( I think I have my shoots with popular people on that day, so I hope that they all have long shoots ) , I think I will manage somehow all the shoots, even for my first time at a convention like this ( we have nothing like that in Luxembourg or surroundings )

Edited by timlux

I'm getting quite a few now but really not looking forward to clashes. If I miss a photoshoot and it's not my fault then i want a refund. Wish there was a time table for at least the big people.

Like a lot of people have said - if there is a clash, speak to the crew manning those areas and they will help if they can.

I have 6 booked for Saturday (was 7 but John Ratzenberger cannot make it)

and 7 booked for Sunday.

I have done 12 before in one day and managed fine. The crew have always helped to get you through quicker if there was a clash.