Got my tickets!

I got my tickets :D:dance::clap::YAHOO: between 11:45 and 12:00 this morning.Had to sign for it but was really chuffed to get them nice and early. Cant wait .only 5 1/2 weeks to go. Anyone else received their tickets? Look forward to seeing everyone there. :D:dance::clap::YAHOO:

• Like 2

Considering what Jason said I decided to take a risk about people's shoots selling out before the show - I picked up Eddie Olmos, Jamie Bamber, Jeremey Bulloch & Billy Dee williams on the Sunday and Gethin Anthony for the Saturday.

I originally had planned to just get the Friday ones and those who are doing one day only - So when the timetable comes out I could plan and get people sorted so there are no clashes and gives me the best chance of 20 good shoots and signatures on them.

Had two lots through and just waiting on one more batch now I think, although depending on some of these other great guest announcements we keep getting then may be ordering again !

I'm still not sure whether to book for Ian McDiarmid, would love to get a photo with him, but cost just putting me off still at the moment and just spent a fortune on tickets for Destination Star Trek !

• Like 1

I just ordered mine a few Hours ago. I had a stupid dilemma on whether to go or not but today I just went for it and booked it but I had my travel tickets booked last week as I so badly want to go :) Me being stupid I deleted all the confirmation emails from SM about my order so I hope everything works out okay still.