Tattooed LFCC Attendees

Haha I recently just got a Thrones tattoo..I was gonna wait ,but I got it 3 weeks ago just so it could heal in time for me to show Lena .. her tattoos are freaking awesome ! :)

Can we see? :D I'm getting one in August, a large arm piece of a lion face which will be related to the Lannisters in certain aspects ;) I can't wait!

• Like 1

Haha I recently just got a Thrones tattoo..I was gonna wait ,but I got it 3 weeks ago just so it could heal in time for me to show Lena .. her tattoos are freaking awesome ! :)

Can we see? :D I'm getting one in August, a large arm piece of a lion face which will be related to the Lannisters in certain aspects ;) I can't wait!

That's so cool! I'm getting an Oberyn piece next month. (Would've liked it earlier to show to Pedro but meh, I'm sure he'll be back one day!)

That's so cool! I'm getting an Oberyn piece next month. (Would've liked it earlier to show to Pedro but meh, I'm sure he'll be back one day!)

That sounds awesome! will have to post it when you get it, would love to see!

I love your Mockinjay tatt Minchb. I'm toying with getting a HG tattoo done.

I have 2 Harry Potter tatts. One is a design taken from a Qwertee t-shirt I have (with permission from the artist), the other a quote inspired from a line in the book.

eb90ae14-5d14-4427-a0cb-07dbacddd971_zpsa8a445dd-1f99-4db9-a999-079de2eec702_zps

I have 2 Harry Potter tatts. One is a design taken from a Qwertee t-shirt I have (with permission from the artist), the other a quote inspired from a line in the book.

eb90ae14-5d14-4427-a0cb-07dbacddd971_zpsa8a445dd-1f99-4db9-a999-079de2eec702_zps

Thank you! :D what kind of Hunger Games one are you deciding on?

Awesome tattoos!! I love Qwertee :D

Thank you! :D what kind of Hunger Games one are you deciding on?

Awesome tattoos!! I love Qwertee :D

At the moment I can't decide between the mockinjay symbol, or having a 'may the odds be forever in your favour' quote, or even something to combine the two It's so hard! Lol.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread here but I'm curious if anyone has had any more tattoos done lately? I've had a few done since I last posted.

My Donnie Darko/Frank inspired piece on the front of my arm, which Jena Malone signed for me :D

2sahwk9.png

My Game of Thrones/Lannister inspired piece on the back of my arm.

ruwmyf.png

Jennifer Lawrence's signature from when she signed under my Mockingjay on my arm.

15hxv07.png

All photos are from when they were freshly done :D