London Film and Comic Con 2014

andini

Wow, it's going to cost me a fortune, some great guests

BUT

Is anyone else a little disappointed by the lack in numbers of horror related guests in proportion to the huge amount of guests attending?

Again, I think a horror con is needed; those things are huge worldwide it seems everywhere but the UK :-(

• Like 2

Been saying this for awhile now, it is seriously lacking in horror guests which is a surprise as SM has always delivered in the past. There is still 6 weeks to go though so fingers crossed. Would absolutely love a horror con and if done right think it would do well as there really isn't a proper one in the uk. John Carpenter alone would sell it out.

Agreed, but with that said, there are so many guests across all genres.

For example, although Michael Madsen isn't technically a 'horror' guest, I'll be getting him on my Species item.

Even the Starship Troopers guests is great for me - I'm still hoping for more guests from that film and a group photoshoot in costume ;)

But I get what you mean, I would love to see more iconic horror guests. I'm waiting for guests like Brad Dourif, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tom Atkins, Gunnar Hansen, Sigourney Weaver, Linnea Quigley, Tom Savini, Linda Blair, and Bruce Campbell (list goes on and on)...

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 3

Almost died when heard George A Romero was coming, looking forward to meeting him. Hopefully we will get more :D

I was very surprised to see his name be announced since I thought he was retiring from con appearances.

I've already met him 4 times and I can't recommend meeting him enough. I'll be sure to purchase a photoshoot ticket and a couple autographs :)

The question I'm now asking myself, 'what do I get signed?'. So many great film choices. Just wish the Day Of The Dead steelbook was released in time.