Very cool guest announcement this Friday at 7 pm

I'd really like it to be Hayden Christensen. :)

Imagin a triple photo with him, Jake Lloyd and Dave Prowse :D (or just a double one with Hayden and Jake)

How about if Pernilla August was announced? That would be brill :) That would be an EPIC photoshoot.

OMG! YES! I have a hard time imaging that she would be announced though, Im from sweden (as she is) and she is really a more dramatic actor, Star Wars is a very different role for her. But maybe she would be a person that would like a thing like this :)

Never say never :)

Never! :D

I thought just struck me, we've had a couple of friday announcements, think of having one every friday up til the event ^^ (well maybe not collectormania friday cause they will be superbusy) but the others :D (No Im not ungreatful for what is announced so far, its an SUPERawesome lineup, but a guy can dream ;) )

Sorry to break it to you people, but August has repeatedly said no to attending any cons due to disinterest. She's a very tricky signer and she has been asked plenty of times by local cons to attend.

Sorry to break it to you people, but August has repeatedly said no to attending any cons due to disinterest. She's a very tricky signer and she has been asked plenty of times by local cons to attend.

Hmmmm this sounds familiar. *Points to his profile picture*

Wow, I'd certainly hope the upcoming guest is a bit more interesting than Pernilla August. That's gotta be the dullest guest suggestion ever

It depends if you're a Star Wars Fan or not. Clearly I'd prefer it not to be anyone from Game of Thrones or Doctor Who (as they are shows I don't watch) but I don't begrudge those who are Fans of such Fandoms, it would make for quite a dull society if we all liked the same thing would it not.

• Like 2

Wow, I'd certainly hope the upcoming guest is a bit more interesting than Pernilla August. That's gotta be the dullest guest suggestion ever

It depends if you're a Star Wars Fan or not. Clearly I'd prefer it not to be anyone from Game of Thrones or Doctor Who (as they are shows I don't watch) but I don't begrudge those who are Fans of such Fandoms, it would make for quite a dull society if we all liked the same thing would it not.

Well in my case I would think that Pernilla August would be a very intresting announcement cause of her wide range of acting (and offc me being from sweden). And if she had a talk that would be very intresting indeed. In this forum she would be known very much for her acting in Star Wars, but she is so much more than that.

Even if I were a Star Wars fan I'd be disappointed if she was the 'very cool guest'

She's not the calibre of guest that would warrant a thread hyping up her appearance so thankfully it's likely someone to be a bit more exciting

Hah, true! She would be a brilliant guest though. I'd be the first one in line to get a "Fanny och Alexander" picture signed.

• Like 1

Well in my case I would think that Pernilla August would be a very intresting announcement cause of her wide range of acting (and offc me being from sweden). And if she had a talk that would be very intresting indeed. In this forum she would be known very much for her acting in Star Wars, but she is so much more than that.

True there are other Actors who apart from their obvious most well known role have starred in other things.

Even if I were a Star Wars fan I'd be disappointed if she was the 'very cool guest'

She's not the calibre of guest that would warrant a thread hyping up her appearance so thankfully it's likely someone to be a bit more exciting

This just goes to show you're not a Star Wars fan otherwise you'd understand the significance of her role.

Last year this same kind of thread saw Peter Dinklage being announced? By all accounts he is in Game of Thrones, and not being a Game of Thrones fan I was disappointed that it wasn't something to do with one of my fandoms but I kept quiet about this so that those who were delighted wouldn't be insulted.

Hah, true! She would be a brilliant guest though. I'd be the first one in line to get a "Fanny och Alexander" picture signed.

Totally :)

True there are other Actors who apart from their obvious most well known role have starred in other things.

This just goes to show you're not a Star Wars fan otherwise you'd understand the significance of her role.

Last year this same kind of thread saw Peter Dinklage being announced? By all accounts he is in Game of Thrones, and not being a Game of Thrones fan I was disappointed that it wasn't something to do with one of my fandoms but I kept quiet about this so that those who were delighted wouldn't be insulted.

Of course I'm a Star Wars fan. What gives you the right to always dictate who is a real fan and who isn't?

Regardless of who she actually played in the movies, her role was hardly significant. She hung out with her son, let him wander off with a stanger and then died tied up to a rack. Total screen time of like 10 minutes. Not the sort of guest that warrants a thread like this. Fact

Hehe or from Tuppen :D (Very swedish)

Of course I'm a Star Wars fan. What gives you the right to always dictate who is a real fan and who isn't?

Regardless of who she actually played in the movies, her role was hardly significant. She hung out with her son, let him wander off with a stanger and then died tied up to a rack. Total screen time of like 10 minutes. Not the sort of guest that warrants a thread like this. Fact

She's the Mother of Anakin Skywalker? Thats one heck of a significant role, if anything being taken away from his Mom and obeying the Jed council and letting this plague his thoughts for years etc then finally seeing her left for dead and then dying is that which saw him kill the Tusken Raiders and becoming that one step closer to being Vader.

Last year Jett Lucas was announced he was in Revenge of the Sith for less than twenty seconds and HE deserved a thread like this. #FACT

• Like 1

I thought just struck me, we've had a couple of friday announcements, think of having one every friday up til the event ^^ (well maybe not collectormania friday cause they will be superbusy) but the others :D (No Im not ungreatful for what is announced so far, its an SUPERawesome lineup, but a guy can dream ;) )

NOOOOOOO..... My bank balance will be negative a few hundred if I'm not careful. Can't deal with too many of these epic Friday announcements.

Jett Lucas. Don't make me laugh. Absolute nonsense

Potato puhtato.

Ok, in YOUR opinion who would YOU consider a Star Wars actor/actress/creature that would warrant a thread of this type?

NOOOOOOO..... My bank balance will be negative a few hundred if I'm not careful. Can't deal with too many of these epic Friday announcements.

Hehe :D Its the nice way to go bankrupt ;)

• Like 1

Jett Lucas. Don't make me laugh. Absolute nonsense

Potato puhtato.

Ok, in YOUR opinion who would YOU consider a Star Wars actor/actress/creature that would warrant a thread of this type?

Hamill

McGregor

Neeson

Lee

McDiarmid

JEJ

Lawson

Oz

Not Shimi friggin Skywalker

• Like 2

Hehe :D Its the nice way to go bankrupt ;)

CAN I GET A 'HELL YEAH'?

But still... One cannot live on photos and autographs alone. Alas.