Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdamsAdventures

Question about the event

9 posts in this topic

Will there be any interaction with any quests (comic artists/presenters or even Stan) at this event or will it simply be an attend and watch event.

Thanks

Yeah there being very quiet on this. Plus we only have 1 guest. Really like to find out more as I'm deciding between this and got screening.

I've paid for this and received my tickets so I'm hoping there's gonna be a few more announcements and that it'll be worth the money as we thought we'd do this instead of go and see a show so I have high expectations for this event!!!

When will information be out for those with gold comic passes? I attended the bafta video game awards in March awesome experience, hope its much like that with you going in getting drinks handed out with helpful hosts but being in a seperate room from the press and nominated guests. Going in sitting there and watching it all in person instead of live on a screen at home.

I would assume the comic guests who at the event will be there and poss few others who are nominated - poss few celebs who are in con attendance to present maybe? Should be fun? Anyone know If there be a red carpet kinda thing?