Cosplay Photo Gallery

morningstar

This will be m second convention but my first in cosplay. I'm sure there are lots of people like me out there who would love to try cosplay but are nervous as they are not sure of the level of other competitors or they cannot decide what to go as.

I am thinking that maybe we can have a central gallery on this forum where everyone who attends can send all their cosplay photos, thus creating an archive gallery. I think it would be great to help promote the cosplay as well as show off all the creativity and fun that can be had.

Thoughts? Comments? Feedback?

This will be m second convention but my first in cosplay. I'm sure there are lots of people like me out there who would love to try cosplay but are nervous as they are not sure of the level of other competitors or they cannot decide what to go as.

I am thinking that maybe we can have a central gallery on this forum where everyone who attends can send all their cosplay photos, thus creating an archive gallery. I think it would be great to help promote the cosplay as well as show off all the creativity and fun that can be had.

Thoughts? Comments? Feedback?

Maybe something like a flicker gallery? Is that what you mean?