pictures from NFCC..stick them here

• Moderators

Yep, unless there is a sign saying otherwise, the majority of guests will pose at the desk if asked. (Showmasters try their best to make sure there is always a sign where necessary.)

How did you all manage to get photos at the autograph booths? I was told it wasn't allowed?

Some of them with the signs still let you get photos with them. Carl told me i couldnt get a photo with him but he said there was nothing stopping me from taking a photo while he was looking in my direction. I kinda didnt pay much attention to those signs lol

• Moderators

If it says 'No POSED photos' then they won't take a photo with you but some may indeed look up so you get a decent photo OF them and you can take pics while they sign.

If it just says 'No Photos' then that means NO photos. That's of them, with them, anything. (Quite often the guests that request this have problems with flashes going off at them all day causing migraines or the like so when it says no photos at all, PLEASE take note and don't think you're the special snowflake that can ignore it!)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, got told I couldn't have a posed photo with Virginia hey, even though there was no sign, got told I couldn't even be in the same photo while she signed my photo. It did feel a little strict

Edited by candymit

Virginia agreed do a posed photo with me on sunday for two reasons, we'd have a very pleasant & long conversation on both days and far more importantly, she was having to leave.

NO POSED photos- ney pic posing with you but guests will may look up at you and/or happy let you take a pic whilst they're signing. Have had couple guests happily have a photo taken holding the signed pic up.

NO PHOTOS/VIDEOING- no pics of ANY kind! If it's a big guest you may even have crew member or one the security people, there look after guest, ask you put camera away if trying sneaky one.

Anyhow, taken me a wee while get round to it but here's my photo's (in theory):- https://www.facebook...89870446&type=3

Edited by madmilburn

Nope, got told I couldn't have a posed photo with Virginia hey, even though there was no sign, got told I couldn't even be in the same photo while she signed my photo. It did feel a little strict

Virginia is lovely she does tend to be strict on the no posed photos though. Spoke to her on Sunday after she called me over to chat such a sweet nice woman