Merry Christmas

carnosoul

anyone care to divulge what santy claus brought them for xmas, sci-fi wise?

im happy to report i got Arrow season 1 dvd boxset, man of steel, and batman orogins game among other things, and a friend has supposedly got me a signed photo from john barrowman himself from the glasgow panto hes bn in over the hols!!

beat that...!!

have yet to catch Capaldis first ep of Who tho, so must c that at sum point too...

• Like 1

the walking dead dixon brothers,the govenor, michonne figures,season one chronicles book,season 3 boxset and other walking dead goodies,ecto-1 model kit,2 star trek legend starships,the crow rooftop battleset,supernatural signed photos and book,kyle reese figure,independence day alien figure,resident evil and predator figures,batman and robin prop,

• Like 2

the walking dead dixon brothers,the govenor, michonne figures,season one chronicles book,season 3 boxset and other walking dead goodies,ecto-1 model kit,2 star trek legend starships,the crow rooftop battleset,supernatural signed photos and book,kyle reese figure,independence day alien figure,resident evil and predator figures,batman and robin prop,

You mustve been a good boy lol. I got exactly what I wanted, my half season ticket for the mighty Steelmen, and entry into a certain 12 mile mud race in June. Cant wait.

• Like 1

You mustve been a good boy lol. I got exactly what I wanted, my half season ticket for the mighty Steelmen, and entry into a certain 12 mile mud race in June. Cant wait.

I try my best lol :smile: you got really great presents :smile:

• Like 1