Dr Who 50 Anniversary Episode - spoilers -

gunners65

• 4 weeks later...

Bit silly at the beginning, lots of the usual shouting and running around that's been a staple of recent years but once it got past that and got darker and more verbal, very good indeed.

Liked the exploration of the character and his past. Nice, if brief, integration of the previous Doctors and a brilliant cameo from my favourite Doctor at the end. Overall, best thing they've done for a long, long time and potentially sets up some interesting directions to go forward.

Edited by Rockstar6662

yep i loved it too, wasnt expecting to, but the second trailer (which probably showed too much) got me pumped and I loved it. esp the docs taking the **** out of each other and the classic stuff throughout.

the zygons, humm, part of me loved them, part of me thought they were underdeveloped and the facial extresions were off. they also seemed to not be able to move very well.

the final 'bang' needed to be more visual also. but overall i loved it. shame the dvd and bluray are so sparse on extras, not even the deleted scene thats on the website!

can the mods not move this to the doctor who section?