missing Doctor Who episodes FOUND!

timelord81r

For quite some time there has been rumour of missing ep finds, since the summer those rumours have heated up and become more consistant,

yesterday, BBC news reported it to be true. how many we dont know, but rumours are of a large number, not the odd one or two eps that have appeared over the last 20 years. but full serials, perhaps a lot of them.

we will probably find out at least some late tonight into tomorrow. rumour is, the enemy of the world and the web of fear will be announced at a press conference tonight. but apparently a lot more has also been found.

this appears to be the result of a boots on the ground approach started a few years ago.

this is the holy grail to real true doctor who fans, how amazing is this news, IM SO HAPPY! wonderful :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24448063

• Like 2

It's fantastic news, I'm really hoping it's a lot more Pat Troughton episodes, so many of those I would love to see.

I've seen so many mixed reports from it being 2 episodes to all 106 that have been found so really not quite sure what to expect, but just great that with the 50th Anniversary almost here an amazing anniversary present for Doctor Who fans.

this is the holy grail to real true doctor who fans, how amazing is this news, IM SO HAPPY! wonderful :-)

I'm surprisingly relaxed, considering. But I have sort of been expecting it for 18 months :D

yep me too, although it got more probable this summer. I cried a little when it broke on BBC news, so happy. though ive not exploaded yet till the proper official announcement comes with what.

however reports are that not all the find will be announced this week. .hopefully whatever they announce they will also say more possible on teh way, though i hope all is announced even if not all avaliable to view/buy yet.

• 1 month later...