The Twilight Zone

smcelhenny

• Moderators

It's one of the few shows that I'm always happy to watch through all of it from beginning to end. Absolutely adore the Blu rays. As for picking a favourite one? I'll have to get back to you on that..

• Like 1

Same here David, I think it's absolutely timeless, captivating television. I only watched it for the first time about six years ago and I fell in love with it instantly and I can still easily sit through any of the episodes and still be moved by them even if I've seen that episode loads of times before. I personally think that show is the perfect example of not needing a good budget as long as you've got a great story. Same as you, I can't name a favourite episode off the top of my head as there are just so many great ones to choose from. I'm going to challenge myself to come up with a top ten, it will be hard.

It's one of the few shows that I'm always happy to watch through all of it from beginning to end. Absolutely adore the Blu rays. As for picking a favourite one? I'll have to get back to you on that..

After much deliberation (quiet day in work) I have managed to find my top ten. There are some massive ones I had to leave out though, We have time now, to serve man, kick the can. To name but a few. But here it is, in no particular order.

Judgement Night

The Silence

Shadow Play

A game of Pool

The Midnight Sun

Once Upon A Time

Steel

Living Doll

Night Call

People Are Alike all over