Danger Mouse

Daniel Jackson

Sorry if this is random!

I have a signed print of Danger Mouse that I won in a competition in the 1980's. It's currently gathering dust in the loft. I've no idea if its a one off or a limited edition or anything, just wondering if anyone can recommend a way of finding out the value of it? I've searched the internet and cannot find any clear information.

I will try and find it later and take a picture if that helps and try and work out who it is signed by.

Many thanks

I guess it will probably depend on who has signed the print, but if both David Jason and Terry Scott have signed it then I would think it would have a certain value to it, not least because Terry Scott who voiced Penfold passed away back in 1994.

Its primary value though would be to someone who was a Danger Mouse fan I would think, although both David and Terry's signatures would be collectible due to their wide range of other work and both featuring in high profile TV series over the years.

I'm not conscious of seeing signed Danger Mouse items where both actors have signed the item, possibly where their signatures have been matted with a picture, but even that doesn't ring a bell.

It may be worth you brigning it with you, or at least a picture of it and speaking to a couple of dealers at a future event or try someone like Frasers Autographs (They are part of Stanley Gibbons PLC) in the Strand in London to get a valuation, although I think you may have to pay for this.

• 5 months later...

There's a guy called Jamie Breese who is a collectables expert and has a column in the Sunday Mirror.

He also has his own website- just do a search for him.

Hope this is of use.