Doctor Who Signed Stuff

GoldenGreen

I'm always impressed by the amount of signed stuff Doctor Who fans have and as someone who has only recently been increasing my Doctor Who signed collection, would be interested to know what you all have, particularly with a whole load of Doctor Who guests heading for both LFCC Winter and C20.

My fairly humble and modest collection started many years back with Tom Baker, who was my Doctor and then increased with the odd auto here and there over the years.

It was only in more recent years having two sons, that got me back into watching Doctor Who and revisiting the classic episodes again with them and now going to meet Doctor Who guests at Showmasters events.

So far we've mainly been collecting autos on 10x8s with a couple of DVDs, comics books here and there, but would love to know more about your collections. We've managed to meet 5 Doctors and 16 companions.

I'm now kicking myself as well as having been to Collectormania events in the past and passed up on getting autos with guests like Elizabeth Sladen and Nick Courtney, who are now sadly no longer with us. Just goes to show you need to meet these guests while you still can.

Looking forward to this weekends LFCC Winter and a whole new group of Who guests to meet.

I've got all the classic DVDs signed - over 1000 autographs across that collection, all the CDs, and must be a few 1000 signed trading cards. It's a way to spend money! Not many for me this weekend at the Winter Event, just a few to keep up with the latest releases.

• Like 1

New additions from this weekend:

Paul McGann

Noel Clarke

Billie Piper

Neve McIntosh

William Russell

Carole Ann Ford

Bonnie Langford

Kate O'Mara

Dick Mills

Daphne Ashbrook